Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Remember, april fools starts tommorow
Remember, april fools starts tommorow
2012-03-30, 7:07 PM #1
even though for most of you it is still only the 30th, in some places it is the 31st, so some news sites might forget about time zones, and post Australian, new Zealand and other early time zone april fools stories as if they were serious.

Basicly, starting 12 hours from now, make sure to do extra checking on stories that seem to be sudden and unusual (there is a list of the various online april fools jokes somewhere), because they might be jokes.

/psa
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2012-03-30, 7:25 PM #2
Thanks mom.
2012-03-30, 7:29 PM #3
This is the worst Internet day of the year.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2012-03-30, 8:34 PM #4
I wonder how many ******** videogame sites will put up stories saying how Bioware announced that Mass Effect 3 will get a new ending.
>>untie shoes
2012-03-30, 9:38 PM #5
How about practical jokes... switching freeway entrance & exit signs comes to mind??

Edit: In case it's not clear, this is a joke, and something only the Joker would think about doing.
2012-03-30, 10:20 PM #6
Originally posted by Michael MacFarlane:
This is the worst Internet day of the year.

I might not even log in.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2012-03-30, 10:23 PM #7
Its my 3rd son's Birthday. He turns 1.
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2012-03-30, 10:31 PM #8
Speaking of, I think this is IGN's April fool's
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2012-03-30, 10:33 PM #9
Originally posted by Outlaw Torn:
Its my 3rd son's Birthday. He turns 1.

daddyjacking alert
2012-03-30, 10:48 PM #10
Originally posted by Dash_rendar:
Thanks mom.

seriously
2012-03-30, 10:49 PM #11
Originally posted by Outlaw Torn:
Speaking of, I think this is IGN's April fool's

That's being reported on a multitude of other sites.
>>untie shoes
2012-03-30, 11:40 PM #12
switching minefield and playground signs
2012-03-31, 12:31 AM #13
switching minefield and playground
2012-03-31, 12:50 AM #14
Eh, I always get infatuated by April Fool's like this YTMND one from 2007. .. Well, at least bradsh and I liked it. But eh, the poll for my Day-oos Ecks mod's release date ends today and I'm gonna make an honest newspost on April 1st no matter how many people will say "lulz u said tht on arpil fist i7 nut tru". I remember this one time I nearly released my first level ever, CORUSCANT SPACETOWER (yet another link here), on April 1st but I actually carried the plan out in September instead. S-m-r-t!
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2012-03-31, 12:57 AM #15
Michael MacFarlane, you must be referring to the American NGO that comes up third when googling [playgrounds into minefields].
2012-03-31, 1:03 AM #16
and i would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling reverends
2012-03-31, 6:55 AM #17
Originally posted by Antony:
That's being reported on a multitude of other sites.

could just mean the studio is trolling

these days such a film being made wouldn't surprise me though
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2012-03-31, 8:17 AM #18
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if the studio was actually considering this movie.
>>untie shoes
2012-03-31, 8:23 AM #19
I'd be surprised if Arnold, Danny AND Eddie were actually considering it.
Even if they are, this sounds like one of those awful would be movies that thankfully never make it. Joke or not, I don't see it happening.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2012-03-31, 8:32 AM #20
Danny DeVito would do it just to be a troll. Eddie Murphy will do anything that isn't rated r and Arnold just wants to act as much as he can. I can see it happening.
>>untie shoes
2012-03-31, 11:59 AM #21
I like that Google actually puts effort into their April Fools jokes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rznYifPHxDg&feature=youtu.be
Stuff
2012-03-31, 1:21 PM #22
Originally posted by Antony:
Danny DeVito would do it just to be a troll. Eddie Murphy will do anything that isn't rated r and Arnold just wants to act as much as he can. I can see it happening.

Sorta makes me want to watch Twins again and look for potential plotholes like - Were any of the six doctors that contributed sperm to the superbaby project even Black? I'm sure there are possible hollywood explanations both scientific and comedic that would work.

Originally posted by kyle90:
I like that Google actually puts effort into their April Fools jokes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rznYifPHxDg&feature=youtu.be

It would be awesome if companies still supported the NES like that, I love the idea of a cartridge with it's own LAN port.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2012-03-31, 2:24 PM #23
Originally posted by EAH_TRISCUIT:
Sorta makes me want to watch Twins again and look for potential plotholes like - Were any of the six doctors that contributed sperm to the superbaby project even Black? I'm sure there are possible hollywood explanations both scientific and comedic that would work.

Yeah, the explanation is often known as "just retcon the hell out of it".
>>untie shoes
2012-04-01, 8:00 AM #24
rtfm, retcon the ****ing movie
2012-04-01, 10:08 AM #25
So far deviantart has a cat themed prank, and I got an email from one.org this morning asking me to petition against youtube was banning all kitten videos in 2015. Also youtube has a pretty good video. http://www.youtube.com/theyoutubecollection
My blawgh.
2012-04-01, 11:05 AM #26
Originally posted by Phantom-Seraph:
So far deviantart has a cat themed prank, and I got an email from one.org this morning asking me to petition against youtube was banning all kitten videos in 2015. Also youtube has a pretty good video. http://www.youtube.com/theyoutubecollection

oh sweet they have it on betamax
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2012-04-01, 12:11 PM #27
Originally posted by Michael MacFarlane:
switching minefield and playground

Found this in my G+ today.

↑ Up to the top!