Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Rbots
Rbots
2012-04-04, 1:14 PM #1
I just recently picked up the steam version of JK:DF2 and am looking for rbots so I can get some MP action. I see http://rbots.massassi.net/ is down, so I was hoping someone new of another place where I could download it.

Thanks
2012-04-04, 1:18 PM #2
http://www.massassi.net/cgi-bin/search/search.cgi?Range=All&Format=Standard&Terms=Rbots

I have no idea if those versions are the latest, though
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2012-04-04, 1:44 PM #3
You'll find the main rbots site is functioning again.
2012-04-04, 1:53 PM #4
Thanks, got it working.
2012-04-05, 1:29 PM #5
oh matty, one thing about the Rbots site, since the server move...oh, a few years ago, the download links got changed, with moving the files around and I was never able to log in and update the page.

It's no biggy as I normally just get an email from folks looking for them and I just send them the updated links in a email.
People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots
2012-04-05, 3:03 PM #6
I'm looking at the directory, and the file dir isn't even there. I have no idea when/where that would have gone (it would have had to been a LONG time ago, maybe a failed copy from Brian's server even), but if you have all the files (with the same name) zip them up and send them to me, and I'll put them back. Email addy is: coolmatty@gmail.com
2012-04-06, 10:30 AM #7
yea, it was a LONG time ago

email is on the way with some of the files that aren't hosted under the "levels/mods" part of the site (stuff like the SDK and source code)
People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots

↑ Up to the top!