Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Where do you fall in?
Where do you fall in?
2012-04-12, 8:39 AM #1
I don't recall ever seeing a thread like this here. So, for the sake of reviving this place a little lets learn about one another.
My blawgh.
2012-04-12, 8:39 AM #2
You first.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2012-04-12, 9:06 AM #3
I don't know much about psychology but About.com says that I'm an introvert.
? :)
2012-04-12, 9:56 AM #4
I really do fall in the middle. Sometimes I get a lot of energy out of being around other people, and I like being loud and get attention. Other times I'm really quiet and want to read and be far away from the group and don't like being 3 feet tall and in a giant wheelchair. Interestingly, it really ends up being about 50/50 when I review my week, and occassionally I can be both in the same day. It's interesting to sometimes need to speak even if it's not apropriate, and other times feel incredibly compelled to not want to speak when asked to give my opinion.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2012-04-12, 11:07 AM #5
Where is the option for per-vert?
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2012-04-12, 1:35 PM #6
By the public nature of such a thread-poll, are you not over-representing extroverts?
2012-04-12, 1:41 PM #7
Introverted as ****
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2012-04-12, 2:45 PM #8
I'm more along the lines of Jedikirby. I really enjoy all of the alone time I can get, though in social situations, especially around friends and family I tend to be one of the louder more talkative people. I've noticed in school groups I'm usually the one pick up the slack and represent the group. Though often I get social anxiety which can persist and worsen if I don't get enough time alone.
My blawgh.
2012-04-12, 5:38 PM #9
INTJ all the way. Horribly so.

It has its upsides and downsides.
2012-04-12, 6:20 PM #10
jungian pseudoscience :mad:
2012-04-12, 6:46 PM #11
Originally posted by Jon`C:

This.

I took a test and told it what I wanted to hear and then found its results fascinating. I remember the very first time I took the test and felt incredibly cheated. It's just waving of hands.

Also: Collective unconscious.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2012-04-12, 7:13 PM #12
I'm more extrovert than introvert. But not by much. I'd say I'm 60/40.
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2012-04-12, 7:42 PM #13
op is intj
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2012-04-12, 11:49 PM #14
Originally posted by Michael MacFarlane:
op is intj

I never said I wasn't. I was agreeing with Jedikirby on certain grounds. I wouldn't say I'm in the exact middle, just along those lines. But I guess it takes a pretentious lawyer to take throw that out as his only contribution to the thread.
My blawgh.
2012-04-13, 12:14 AM #15
The MBTI is only good at predicting one thing: if someone likes to talk about the MBTI, they are INTJ.
2012-04-13, 12:19 AM #16
Originally posted by Jon`C:

Introversion and extroversion have much more scientific evidence for existing than those other dichotomies.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2012-04-13, 12:36 AM #17
Extrovert on the inside, introvert on the outside.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2012-04-13, 12:50 AM #18
Pfft. Labels...
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2012-04-13, 1:56 AM #19
To be honest... if I spend large amounts of time socializing with people the worst that happens is I get nothing done around the house &/or I get pissy because either they are starting to irritate me or I want to do something else. If I spend large amounts of time not being social (typically just writing or doing too many chores around my house with only my girlfriend's cats as company) I tend to get a little crazy... or drunk... or both...

That's when I tend to do stupid things like sharing awkward De-motivational posters on facebook or responding to silly polls on Massassi...

:huh:

p.s. The "huh" emoticon is, strangely enough, my drunkface. Pretty much exactly.
"Hello one day ban." ~ Baconfish
>Liberius when he's not on Massassi<
2012-04-13, 5:06 AM #20
Originally posted by Phantom-Seraph:
I never said I wasn't. I was agreeing with Jedikirby on certain grounds. I wouldn't say I'm in the exact middle, just along those lines. But I guess it takes a pretentious lawyer to take throw that out as his only contribution to the thread.

Easy there, I'm just joking around. Like Jon said, people who score an INTJ tend to be the ones who bring the test up.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2012-04-13, 11:57 AM #21
Where's the option for "I kill everything I see"?
>>untie shoes

↑ Up to the top!