Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I got bored so I did a thing
I got bored so I did a thing
2012-04-24, 3:08 AM #1
Post the fruits of your boredom-inspired projects!

This is my first time playing JK since I learned to use a mouse/keyboard on fps games... which was... uh... over 8 years ago? Let's see how I do!

As you can tell, I still remember a little bit, but I only ever played it on Easy before. This is medium. I edited out the deaths on these since there were usually a lot of them. Crunch.

A little B&E never hurt anyone when it was their own house.

I don't even want to talk about level 4 ):

STILL GOING

**** level 6 **** level 6 **** level 6 **** level 6 **** level 6 that atst killed me 11 times and only 7 of them were my fault

Lol, Yun.

error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2012-04-24, 11:18 AM #2
Ive got some videos of my friends and I playing various games, What do you use/ what would you recommend for editing?
2012-04-24, 11:22 AM #3
I recorded it with FRAPS, pieced it together with VirtualDub, and encoded it with Handbrake. I'm by no means an authority, however. All the videos on my channel are just me dicking around at one point or another. However, I'm sure someone else might stop by this thread and offer a more experienced opinion.
2012-04-24, 11:28 AM #4
I'll give that a try, I've been wanting to tackle the videos I've got on my disk for a while but never quite knew how to go about it. But I did however discover, I did not like Windows Movie Maker.
2012-04-24, 11:38 AM #5
I thought about trying WMM after I realized that FRAPS records segmented .AVIs, but then I looked at VirtualDub again and found the "append avi segment" feature, which makes combining them a breeze.
2012-04-27, 9:43 AM #6
Games used to be so fracking ugly. O_O
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2012-04-27, 1:24 PM #7
That's funny. I was just thinking how GOOD that looked compared to the original game. Seriously, those models and textures are great.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2012-04-28, 4:11 AM #8
Now if someone could just fix the architecture we'd have a ****ing game
2012-04-28, 4:36 AM #9
IMHO jke just looks awkward. i prefer the original 8 bit textures and original models frankly
2012-04-28, 6:02 AM #10
Well it's too bad that you're a filthy commie.

[/COLOR] [/COLOR] [/COLOR] [/COLOR] [/COLOR] [/COLOR] [/COLOR] [/COLOR] [/COLOR] ☭☭ [/COLOR][/SIZE]

↑ Up to the top!