Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → anyone here have U.S. military experience?
anyone here have U.S. military experience?
2012-05-10, 7:03 PM #81
I don't think you get things.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2012-05-10, 7:18 PM #82
No, I do get things, this thread is hilarious. It's typical Massassi: Someone asks a harmless question about poster's experience in the military and next thing you know its Antony and JonC versus Tibby in a ethical/moral debate about the industrial/military complex.

That is what I get. I get it because it is the reason I come to these forums. Something so innocent gets blown up, and there is no hope to get things back on track (I alread tried). Poor Reid. He just wants some advice on the rest of his life from people with actual experience who might be able to guide him but instead he gets an internet flame war.

Love it.
2012-05-10, 7:23 PM #83
Woosh
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2012-05-10, 7:28 PM #84
Couchman, while you missed Emon's point entirely, I would still like to address what you have said. None of this would be happening if Tibby wasn't a ****ing idiot. It is not because of Jon`C or myself. Sarn has done more than I have to show how ****ing stupid Tibby is. When you manage to unite myself, Sarn, and Jon`C, you have said something dramatically, profoundly ****ing stupid. Tibby is the only person left on this message board who is capable of that level of idiocy. If he didn't exist, we would have to invent him. He's the only thing that can unite all of us.
>>untie shoes
2012-05-10, 7:34 PM #85
Originally posted by Antony:
Couchman, while you missed Emon's point entirely, I would still like to address what you have said. None of this would be happening if Tibby wasn't a ****ing idiot. It is not because of Jon`C or myself. Sarn has done more than I have to show how ****ing stupid Tibby is. When you manage to unite myself, Sarn, and Jon`C, you have said something dramatically, profoundly ****ing stupid. Tibby is the only person left on this message board who is capable of that level of idiocy. If he didn't exist, we would have to invent him. He's the only thing that can unite all of us.

i laughed
2012-05-10, 10:23 PM #86

Originally posted by Reid:
i laughed

Haha I did too.

But I'm very oblivious as to why the Tibby haters simply don't ignore him at this point if they seem him as so insignificant. But I have a feeling that it has something to do with the fact that you guys like tearing him a new *******.
2012-05-10, 10:35 PM #87
You see, I don't believe in ignoring people. I think it's rude. One might think that the level of discourse I offer Tibby is rude, as well, but I disagree. I'm trying to help him. Well, half the time I'm just kind of joking, but he seems to take it seriously anyway. I recall you did the same thing for a while, you dumbass. I'm all for being nice to each other, but I have a very peculiar sense of humor that involves acting like a jerk because I find mean comments hilarious. I go out of my way to sound as mean as possible, but I'm only doing it because it's ridiculous.

This scenario, on the other hand, is me being serious. Tibby is acting like a ****ing idiot in this thread, and he needs to understand that the things he is saying are really out there, and that he should never say these sort of things in public. Bad things could happen. I'm not going to go as far as to say he'll never get laid if he goes around saying these sorts of things, because I'm sure there are women who would **** a guy who spouts that bull****. The problem is, those women are bound to be mentally unstable. I'm not talking about the kind of broad who sends you 40 texts before 9am. I'm talking about the kind of woman who stabs you in the neck with a pair of scissors mid-coitus. Scary stuff.

You wouldn't want that to happen to Tibby, would you? (Jim7, keep quiet!)
>>untie shoes
2012-05-10, 11:13 PM #88
^this is why i love massassi.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2012-05-10, 11:20 PM #89
You wouldn't want that to happen to Tibby, would you? (Jim7, keep quiet!)

hey now... i wouldn't wish that on tibby... now the crazy clingy stalker chick... yeah he can have that *****
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2012-05-11, 12:02 AM #90
Sarn schooled somebody in a debate. Pack up your ****, folks. Show's over. There can't possibly be anything left to see here anymore.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2012-05-11, 1:08 AM #91
He's the only thing that can unite all of us.

Hey whoa, I'm not uniting against anyone. I'm innocent of this man's blood, you will see.

/me washes his hands
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2012-05-11, 1:15 AM #92

LOL!

2012-05-11, 1:26 AM #93
Originally posted by Freelancer:
Sarn schooled somebody in a debate. Pack up your ****, folks. Show's over. There can't possibly be anything left to see here anymore.

except your mom naked.

YES HELLO

OH HI 2007

WHAT DO YOU MEAN

OKAY, I'LL LET HIM KNOW

freelancer, your mother is a classy lady and deserves none of the abuse piled on here herein.

UNLESS ABUSE COUNTS AS MY PENIS ZING
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2012-05-11, 1:30 AM #94
Quote:
I'm talking about the kind of woman who stabs you in the neck with a pair of scissors mid-coitus

Anthony, what the hell are you talking about?

↑ Up to the top!