Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Long time and appreciation
Long time and appreciation
2012-05-09, 9:35 PM #1
I was looking through my old Gmail history and I remembered this site. I haven't posted on Massassi for almost 10 years (I'm surprised by account still worked). I can't believe this site is still around. Goes to show the dedication this online community has for a near fifteen year old game. I can remember downloading mods and levels for JK and MotS back in middle school and high school. This was also the first online community I was apart of. You guys gave me some great advice and information back in the day. I just wanted to take the time to say thank you and how much I appreciate it. Here's to another ten years.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
2012-05-09, 10:56 PM #2
>>untie shoes
2012-05-09, 11:33 PM #3
woot.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2012-05-10, 12:24 AM #4
o hai thar

Oh, how things weren't meant to be and Jedi Knight 6 never came out. And most of the people who posted on that thread (or that page alone!) have been LOST IN TIME.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum

↑ Up to the top!