Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Gentlemen, stop the mud slinging. Use wildfire instead.
Gentlemen, stop the mud slinging. Use wildfire instead.
2012-05-29, 12:25 AM #1
Game of Thrones is a fantastic television show, the best in a good while.
So let's have a thread. Leave your arguments at the door because there are bigger things to discuss.

Ground rule: Don't speak a word of spoilers until 48 hours after the latest episode, and please spoiler-text anything that you read in the books that has not yet been shown in the show.

By reading this thread, and posting in it, the assumption has been made that you are keeping up with the show. If you aren't caught up then read at your own risk.
2012-05-29, 12:29 AM #2
Putting this is a new post so there's a buffer. I hate OP spoilers since my eyes dart around.
Anyway, When Tyrion got slashed I got so worried, if he bites it I'm gonna personally find RR Martin and make sure he shares the same fate.
2012-05-29, 3:47 AM #3
Eh, no, he doesn't die. It follows the books pretty closely from what I've heard. I haven't read them yet, but my understanding is that Tyrion continues to play a major part in the series. Who cut him, by the way? Was it one of his own, Jeffrey's guard, to be more specific, or a random enemy guy? I didn't quite catch that... But yeah, the last episode was pretty awesome -- pretty much just a huge battle for half of the entire episode, ship explosions (sweet), and so on. I wouldn't be surprised if this was one the most expensive episodes produced so far...
幻術
2012-05-29, 6:55 AM #4
Yeah, it's one of his own guys that does it to him. Tyrion comes to believe that his sister ordered him to do it.

Sandor Clegaine and Bronn totally stole the show in the last episode.

"Any man dies with a clean sword, I'll rape his ****ing corpse!"
>>untie shoes
2012-05-29, 6:58 AM #5
Also, way to make a thread dedicated to discussing the show when there is one episode left in the current season. :P
>>untie shoes
2012-05-29, 8:39 AM #6
I've never watched game of thrones. I think it's because Tibby sucks.
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2012-05-29, 12:29 PM #7
Originally posted by Antony:
Also, way to make a thread dedicated to discussing the show when there is one episode left in the current season. :P

Exactly, A week from now there won't really be any way to spoil it. Mostly I just made this post because that song at the end was ****ing perfect.
2012-05-29, 12:59 PM #8
I'd also like to point out that Tywin's entrance at the end of the episode was amazing.

"The battle is over. We won."
>>untie shoes
2012-05-29, 1:04 PM #9
I never thought I would be happy to see that man ride to the rescue of the Queen ***** and King Jackass, but Stanis is an even bigger ****wit.
2012-05-29, 1:13 PM #10
Nonsense! Stannis is awesome. You will see.

And admit it, you would have hated to see Joffrey die in battle. That's too good for him. It would be much better if... nah... I won't go there.
>>untie shoes
2012-05-29, 2:00 PM #11
I hope he gets a golden crown.

↑ Up to the top!