Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Does anybody here play Star Wars The Old Republic?
Does anybody here play Star Wars The Old Republic?
2012-05-30, 9:13 AM #1
Just looking for more people to play it with, I'm on the server Space Slug, Sith Empire allegience, my character's name is Saurat, Imperial Agent.

Nice to be back posting here...these forums were stuck in the back of my mind for a long time.
Peace is a lie
There is only passion
Through passion I gain strength
Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free
2012-05-30, 7:34 PM #2
I signed up on the forums when the site for it first opened up, but I never got around to playing it. Not big on P2P online games, though I've been hearing some not so positive remarks on the game, though I have some freinds who seem to enjoy it a lot. I know you were asking who else played it, but I'd like to ask in return what you think of it? Like I said, reviews seem to be mixed, but friends say it's rather fun (And of course what to game reviewers know about anything).
2012-05-30, 8:02 PM #3
I have a level 50 Jedi Knight on Whitebeam Run. I'm kind of upset with the game for the moment because the Emperor is impossible to beat without a group, yet it's a class quest so you can only bring along other Jedi Knights, which rules out the possibility of a healer, tank, dps combo.
>>untie shoes
2012-05-30, 8:07 PM #4
Originally posted by Antony:
I'm kind of upset with the game for the moment because the Emperor is impossible to beat without a group
Yes, I can imagine this being quite difficult.
2012-05-30, 8:08 PM #5
The reason it upsets me is because it's a solo quest, Jon`C. All of the class quests are solo quests.
>>untie shoes
2012-05-30, 8:15 PM #6
I meant getting a group together in TOR. :)
2012-05-30, 8:49 PM #7
Ha. That's not too hard since I'm in the biggest guild on my server. I just haven't done it. I'm pissed off at the game at the moment.
>>untie shoes
2012-05-30, 8:56 PM #8
The biggest guild is a guild of 1?
2012-05-30, 9:41 PM #9
Of course, CM.

The rest have 0.
2012-05-30, 10:21 PM #10
I am enjoying it. Imperial Agent is alot better than what I thought it would be, and I am enjoying the story so far. I used to play SWG alot on Starsider (my character was a trandoshan bounty hunter, Kioet ), and am still upset that they cancelled it, the thing TOR seems to lack is ease of chatting with people. It just seems so hard to socialize in the game. PVP does seem pretty lame after being used to Restuss and bounty hunting players all over the galaxy.

What I like most about SWTOR is that there is alot to do in it, I think it will get even better once I hit the level cap.
Peace is a lie
There is only passion
Through passion I gain strength
Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free
2012-05-30, 11:43 PM #11
It really opens up once you hit 50, yes. If you aren't in a guild or one of the more populated servers you will quickly get frustrated, though. The level 50 Flashpoints and OPs are a ton of fun.
>>untie shoes
2012-05-31, 10:01 AM #12
I have a Sith Sorcerer, a Mercenary and a Jedi Knight on Darth Malak. I still play pretty regularly.

Quote:
I meant getting a group together in TOR.

Next content update has a group finder.

↑ Up to the top!