Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Humble Bundle V
Humble Bundle V
2012-05-31, 4:17 PM #1
Link

Psychonauts, Limbo, Amnesia, and Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery. Bastion if you pay above the average ($7.41 presently).

Haven't played Amnesia or Superbrothers, but holy **** Psychonauts, Limbo, and Bastion are worth it. I saw the lineup this time around and was amazed. I'm a big fan of the Humble Bundles, but this is definitely my favorite yet. I feel like the last few have stagnated in quality (Android bundles? eh...) but this one got me interested again. I'm looking forward to playing Psychonauts at an acceptable framerate (played on PS2 previously) and Limbo all the way through.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2012-05-31, 4:28 PM #2
Sword and Sworcery is a better game than the rest combined. GET THIS.
2012-05-31, 4:49 PM #3
Originally posted by Cool Matty:
the rest combined

"Psychonauts"

uh
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2012-05-31, 4:57 PM #4
Originally posted by Emon:
"Psychonauts"

uh

Did I stutter?
2012-05-31, 6:13 PM #5
Cool, I just came into a bit of money in my Paypal account; I'll have to consider tossing them 50 cents or something. I'm sure whatever my lowball price ends up being will be offset by Notch paying fifty thousand dollars for it in a misguided attempt to flaunt how rich he is now. Dude needs a Lamborghini or something.
Stuff
2012-05-31, 6:36 PM #6
More games to giveaway, awesome.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2012-05-31, 6:44 PM #7
A bundle I most definitely want, and got! Thanks for the heads up!
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2012-05-31, 6:44 PM #8
Originally posted by kyle90:
Cool, I just came into a bit of money in my Paypal account; I'll have to consider tossing them 50 cents or something. I'm sure whatever my lowball price ends up being will be offset by Notch paying fifty thousand dollars for it in a misguided attempt to flaunt how rich he is now. Dude needs a Lamborghini or something.

The hell is so misguided about giving money to a charity, versus wasting it on material goods?
2012-05-31, 7:17 PM #9
Clearly you haven't been reading enough RON PAUL 2008 AYN RAND
Stuff
2012-05-31, 8:13 PM #10
if someone doesn't want amnesia I'd gladly take their steam code :3
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2012-05-31, 8:28 PM #11
I own all but two of those games already, so that's my sorry justification for being cheap.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ

↑ Up to the top!