Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → My dad shot himself in the head.
My dad shot himself in the head.
2012-06-06, 10:04 PM #41
I never know what to say in situations like this, but I'm sorry for your loss. You are one of my favorite members here and if you need a distraction hit me up. We'll talk about art or play some multiplayer. Prayers for you and your family.
My blawgh.
2012-06-19, 8:57 AM #42
Hey, I'm not good at talking about these kinds of things, so I've been putting it off, but this is just so shocking that I feel I have to say at least a few words.

I'm sorry this happened to you, and I can't imagine what you're going through right now. Of course, grieving is natural for any person who loved his father, and a self-destructive spell can actually be good for you depending on how deep you go. All I can offer are some brief suggestions for how to process this after the smoke starts to settle. As I see it, there are two paths you can take: 1) become so self-destructive and obsessed with self-pity that you just give up on life, or 2) because this was such an intense event (an understatement), there is a way to turn it into one of the most significant motivators anybody can have and potentially drive you to achieving greatness. The latter is easier said than done, and I can't even begin to help you because I don't know the situation, but you and I have to believe that the answer is there somewhere.

Then, when you become successful, buy me a yacht or something.
2012-06-19, 9:22 AM #43
i'm sorry, antony. must be hard

↑ Up to the top!