Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Metal Gear Online: Terminated (A **** In the Butt to be Sure)
Metal Gear Online: Terminated (A **** In the Butt to be Sure)
2012-06-11, 9:34 AM #1
http://www.konami.jp/mgo/en/hd/event/information.html

After 4 years, MGO is ending.....

Ive been a HUGE metal gear fan since i was 8 and played MGS for ps1. I can honestly say that this was one of those online games i would have actually looked forward to playing forever.

Unfortunately i just bought MGS4 yesterday just so i could play before it goes offline for good.

I'll be on my girlfriends ps3 if you need me.

Anyone else have mgs4 or play the online component?
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2012-06-11, 10:08 AM #2
I used to go onto cqc servers and use the oil drum to roll through people trying to level

rip ):
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2012-06-11, 3:32 PM #3
MGS4 has online MP?
nope.
2012-06-11, 8:05 PM #4
Not sure what the censored 4 letter word in the thread title is supposed to be... Surely "pain" wouldnt be censored.
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2012-06-11, 9:17 PM #5
It's probably "****"
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2012-06-12, 12:02 AM #6
That makes no sense. Maybe if its ****... that might make more sense. Yea.
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2012-06-12, 10:51 AM #7
Bad. I want to think of something articulate but all I get is unrefined nerd rage. Maybe someone will reverse engineer a server for it and then get sued.
2012-06-13, 9:09 PM #8
Originally posted by Baconfish:
MGS4 has online MP?

Oh good I'm not the only one who had no idea
You can't judge a book by it's file size

↑ Up to the top!