Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → You don't need double-talk, you need pop-pop in the attic. ... Her?
You don't need double-talk, you need pop-pop in the attic. ... Her?
2012-08-11, 1:16 AM #1
[http://i.huffpost.com/gen/725530/thumbs/o-MICHAEL-CERA-ARRESTED-DEVELOPMENT-570.jpg?12]

(can't believe there hasn't been a thread for this yet)

YES

YES

YES

In case that picture didn't clue you in, one of the greatest TV series of all time, Arrested Development, is finally resuming production after several years of shock and outrage over its initial ending and rumours about its future bouncing all around.

These photos are already looking quite AD-mungous in a early-stages-of-filming-tastic type way.

You know, all they need is a bunch of great scripts, whacky segue music, old AND new running gags and baby, we've got a stew goin'. But before that, go wait with Plant in the stair car.

Here's how you'll get started. Or use Hulu or whatever fancy new magic technology they have these days overseas.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2012-08-11, 4:19 AM #2
I couldn't be more excited about this.

I just blue myself.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2012-08-11, 9:01 AM #3
What, is she funny or something?
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2012-08-11, 10:33 AM #4
Is the entire cast returning?
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2012-08-12, 1:04 AM #5
never watched that show before :/

↑ Up to the top!