Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → monsters
monsters
2012-10-12, 6:00 PM #41
Originally posted by Spook:
Geb that is not okay

Note to self: spook Spook.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2012-10-16, 10:20 AM #42
Aww, I horrified everyone with my bad pun.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2012-10-16, 10:44 AM #43
Originally posted by KOP_Snake:
Black Widow spiders.

I live in an area where these exist (but are not necessarily that common). I'm really glad I don't live where there are brown recluse spiders -- those really freak me out. Black Widows are seldom deadly and bites can be treated with antivenom. Brown recluse bites can result in tissue necrosis and there's no antivenom for it.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2012-10-16, 11:54 AM #44
yeah, brown recluse spiders are horrifying because of what their bite can do. black widows though... their bite is bad enough, but they but look SO creepy! giant shiny black bloated abdomen contrasted against long extra spindly legs.... BLEGH! gives me the heebeegeebees!
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2012-10-17, 8:25 PM #45
Clowns.....all clowns
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2012-10-18, 1:44 AM #46
So what's your feeling on:
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2012-10-18, 1:49 AM #47
Make it an Australian spider-clown and my barbie's gonna cry out for an extra shrimp. Wi-hink.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2012-10-18, 4:32 AM #48
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:

Somehow I've got to figure out how to add this to my Halloween decorations...
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2012-10-21, 3:28 PM #49
I sleep with my feet tucked under the blankets so that they can't grab me by the ankles and pull me out.
Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
2012-10-21, 4:09 PM #50
Final_Hope__ is back?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2012-10-21, 10:28 PM #51
I think I'm feeling up for a little participation here again, yes.
Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
2012-10-26, 12:26 AM #52
Well I wasnt afraid of Slenderman... but then I watched this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqV5t6RDu0w&feature=g-all-u

In the dark, with headphones on, fullscreen mode.
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2012-10-27, 2:53 PM #53
I'm a bit late to this thread...but I'm scared of aliens and things potentially coming out of drains. Fears that both developed from watching the X-Files. >_>
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2012-10-27, 5:25 PM #54
I'm afraid of escalators. I don't know why.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2012-10-27, 8:15 PM #55
I had a situation last night that was pretty terrifying.. My wife was gone out to something with a girlfriend.. I was home.. alone. I reached for my Sailor Jerry's... I had 3/4 of a handle on top of the fridge, along with another full, unopened handle. I pulled down the already opened handle.. and bumped into the other handle.. It fell... It fell from the top of the fridge.. I slowed the fall with my elbow.. It landed on the counter.. I thought I was safe. Then it rolled off the counter onto the floor. I tried to catch it with my foot. But alas.. I was unable to save it. It shattered on the ground. A whole handle gone to waste.

Scary story, right????
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2012-10-27, 9:35 PM #56
Originally posted by Darth_Alran:
for some reason walking up a flight of stair when there is a light on upstairs, but downstairs is completely dark. That is terrifying.

THIS. I really need to resist the urge to sprint up the stairs into the light. I'm always thinking something will grab my leg.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I

↑ Up to the top!