Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Videoconferencing with Sarn_Cadrill! The idea that will SAVE MASSASSI
Videoconferencing with Sarn_Cadrill! The idea that will SAVE MASSASSI
2012-11-12, 9:29 PM #1
Okay guys, so someone brought up an exciting new idea in some thread somewhere, and frankly it's the best thing to be posted in years: Videoconferencing with Sarn_Cadrill! This ongoing Youtube series could single-handedly save the Star Wars: Dark Forces II Jedi Knight community and rejuvinate the forums. Every week we call Sarn on the videophone and discuss various topics of interest, such as:

• Motorcycles
  • Killing things
  • Shooting your gun at things and killing them
  • Boats: How much fun are they really?
  • The trials and tribulations of military life

Also, it's a little known fact that Sarn used to run the Massassi Dating Service, a tragically under-utilized internet dating website by Massassians for Massassians. Each week Sarn will use his matchmaking skills to set one lucky Massassi man up on a date. Seriously, this is so simple and easy, how did nobody think of this until that guy in the other thread thought of it? We should have been doing this YEARS ago.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2012-11-12, 11:22 PM #2
It has been some years since I've chit-chatted with him via video. Maybe he can point his camera out the window so I can see SoCal.

It might be worth it to be doing my part to save Massassi. :P
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2012-11-13, 5:19 AM #3
You're welcome, Massassi.
>>untie shoes
2012-11-13, 5:33 PM #4
Well you should combine this idea with your Massassi registration suggestions. All new Massassi applicants must first video conference with Sarn.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2012-11-13, 5:39 PM #5
That already is the idea, Triscuit.
>>untie shoes
2012-11-13, 5:43 PM #6
Sarn doesn't seem to want to participate. :sad:
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2012-11-13, 6:33 PM #7
We don't need his permission. We will find a replacement Sarn.
>>untie shoes
2012-11-13, 6:41 PM #8
You can't replace me. Tracer I'm honored that you and Antony recognize the value of my particular skill set for this endeavor. But I don't think CoolMatty could afford my services.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2012-11-13, 8:11 PM #9
It's ok. He can apply for a federal subsidy of some sort in order to revive an ailing community.
>>untie shoes

↑ Up to the top!