Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → $25 Google Play credit, what to buy?
$25 Google Play credit, what to buy?
2012-11-22, 5:09 PM #1
Final Fantasy 3 didn't work on my phone :( that was my first attempt to use
the credit.

Any apps out there I should get that may or may not be worth the money I don't have to waste on?

It's actually Google wallet credit, so I guess I could use it any where that's accepted.
2012-11-23, 8:34 AM #2
http://www.bhphotovideo.com takes Google Wallet and they have a ton of electronics.

Also, if you don't have it, get Swiftkey. It's the best android keyboard (arguably the best keyboard period), and I think they even have a sale today.
2012-11-23, 1:22 PM #3
Swiftkey is very nice. I generally prefer to swipe than tap though, but I use Swiftkey anyway because Swype gets super retarded sometimes. At least on my pos phone.
2012-11-23, 7:45 PM #4
i think the latest version of swiftkey has swipe gestures. looked it up. its called swiftkey flow. dont know if its part of swiftkey 3 or if its a new apk or not.

[edit] ah, its coming soon. but you can sign up for the beta at their website.[/edit]
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM

↑ Up to the top!