Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Tapatalk?
Tapatalk?
2012-12-01, 10:24 AM #1
Hi CM, can you add Tapatalk support, plz? Why not?

Anyone agree?

Discuss. :gbk:
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2012-12-01, 10:46 AM #2
c'mon kroko can you please provide some more information
2012-12-01, 11:32 AM #3
its an app for mobile devises that makes browsing and poasting on fourums easier than using them on the devises web browser

but the fourum needs to supporte it
2012-12-01, 12:07 PM #4
Forget it, krok.

It's vbtown.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2012-12-01, 12:28 PM #5
It works with vb
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2012-12-01, 12:38 PM #6
You need to check/post on massassi so desperately you can't wait until you just get home? Or the weekend? Or next year? It's not like threads are just going to fly off the bottom of the screen in the course of a day. Or month.
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2012-12-01, 3:47 PM #7
Originally posted by Dormouse:
You need to check/post on massassi so desperately you can't wait until you just get home? Or the weekend? Or next year? It's not like threads are just going to fly off the bottom of the screen in the course of a day. Or month.

It's not that I need to, but I enjoy doing stuff like checking my favorite forums while sitting on the bus or pretty much whenever else I would otherwise have to just sit and wait for something.
2012-12-01, 4:01 PM #8
i asked him about it a couple years ago. he said it would break things. and we'd have to have ads or something.

also, other than the theme, the mobile version of the forums arent THAT bad.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2012-12-01, 5:03 PM #9
What Ford said. It ain't happening. Tapatalk requires a plugin on the server side, it makes this goddamn annoying popup every time you visit on a "mobile" device, and it's had really bad history with security. VB is bad enough, don't need tapatalk making it worse. Besides, IMO, Tapatalk is terrible.
2012-12-01, 5:19 PM #10
Somebody just make Nerds.apk
2012-12-01, 6:03 PM #11
*shrug* What makes Tapatalk better than just using your droid's built in browser??
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.

↑ Up to the top!