Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → To the San Antonio-ssassians!
To the San Antonio-ssassians!
2013-01-21, 7:41 PM #1
...which I think is just Michael McLongname, though since I'm not sure, I've made this a thread instead of just a PM.

I'll be in the area in early-mid February to visit a friend, and for those around the area, I'd like to know the following:

1) Would you like to hang out?

2) Any suggestions for things to do in the area?
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2013-01-21, 10:19 PM #2
Originally posted by Gebohq:
...which I think is just Michael McLongname, though since I'm not sure, I've made this a thread instead of just a PM.

I'll be in the area in early-mid February to visit a friend, and for those around the area, I'd like to know the following:

1) Would you like to hang out?

2) Any suggestions for things to do in the area?

I was actually in Austin before, but at present I'm living and working in Dallas-Fort Worth, which is a long-ass way from San Antonio.

If you're going to be in San Antonio, you probably need to see the Alamo and the Riverwalk, even though they're both pretty touristy. My favorite place in all of San Antonio is Freetail Brewing Company, up in the northwest outskirts of town, but since the food's not outstanding, it's probably more of a niche-interest place.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2013-01-21, 10:31 PM #3
Rats, oh well. Thanks for the feedback, Michael!
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2013-01-22, 8:35 AM #4
NYC Massassian Meet-up 2012!!!!!
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%

↑ Up to the top!