Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Jedi Academy: To buy, or not to buy...?
Jedi Academy: To buy, or not to buy...?
2013-02-28, 12:37 PM #41
Originally posted by Al Ciao:
LOL Believe it or not, Fable 3 is in my top 3 favorite video games of all time. :ninja:

Don't you mean one of the only 3? Hah? No but really Fable 3 was bad and Lionhead Studios should feel bad. (It definitely wasn't up to par) WTF is up with at the end of the game? You think you have a year or something to run around and do stuff, next thing you know you're at the credits scrolling..

I do however recommend JA/JO, but my opinion is biased.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2013-02-28, 1:44 PM #42
LOL I enjoyed the Fable series in general. Admittedly, Fable 3 had its disappointments, but I enjoyed it a great deal. What knocked it into the top 3 for me is the Vortex + Blades spell weaving combination, which is so wicked cool I spammed it over and over again just to see it. >.> Yes, I'm all about the OOH SHINY.

Also, for whatever reason, I enjoyed the blacksmithing minigame so much that I made 4 million gold off it.

↑ Up to the top!