Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I love Coors Light.
I love Coors Light.
2013-03-05, 1:31 AM #41
Water. Actual water, not Coors Light hur hurr. I also have this can of "Imported William's Sir Perry Traiddfihtjkrnfjsd oh **** it i'll post a pic
2013-03-05, 1:34 AM #42
I didn't really like it. Was basically some kind of cheap sweet carbonated white wine.
2013-03-05, 1:36 AM #43
Well, looks like I just accidentally posted proof that we have a feature that won't start a new thread page until there's at least two posts that will show on it. COOL
2013-03-05, 6:04 AM #44
... "light" beer?

What a strange concept. You will have to excuse my European ignorance.

What exactly is 'light' about it, compared to normal beer? Lower alcohol percentage?
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2013-03-05, 6:16 AM #45
Originally posted by FastGamerr:
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/garosaon/waste/rgb_zpsdf2d3707.jpg]

:(
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2013-03-05, 7:20 AM #46
glenmorangie 10.
[http://www.tunneldutyfree.com/img/products/LIQ-SMS-002-600X600-Glenmorangie_10Yr_1L.jpg]
2013-03-05, 9:03 AM #47
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
... "light" beer?

What exactly is 'light' about it, compared to normal beer? Lower alcohol percentage?

WATER
2013-03-05, 3:26 PM #48
... "light" beer?

Light beer has little flavor, is dirt cheap, is not intended to serve the same purpose as quality beer. It's commonly sold in huge quantities, 20 pack of bottles, 30 pack of cans, 36 pack of cans, etc. I've seen 30 packs of Kodiak Ridge Light for $7.99. I find it quite refreshing when it's ice cold, much like a soda. I usually buy my Coors Light in 18 packs for $11.99 at CVS. Occasionally they have 30 pack cans for $15.99 or $16.99, that's hard to pass up although I prefer the bottles because they seem to stay colder longer.
2013-03-05, 4:01 PM #49
I like PBR and Narraganset. Also sometimes Old Milwaukee.
2013-03-05, 5:18 PM #50
Originally posted by Dash_rendar:
Well, looks like I just accidentally posted proof that we have a feature that won't start a new thread page until there's at least two posts that will show on it. COOL

If you do a quick reply, it slaps it at the bottom of the page you're on, instead of reloading the whole page into the second page of the thread. The second page exists for everyone else, just not you, until you navigate away from that page.
2013-03-05, 6:23 PM #51
Originally posted by ragna:
glenmorangie 10.
[http://www.tunneldutyfree.com/img/products/LIQ-SMS-002-600X600-Glenmorangie_10Yr_1L.jpg]

Nice! I just picked up a bottle of Chivas Regal. Also, this makes me happier than I can even explain. I could listen to it for hours on end.
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2013-03-05, 6:24 PM #52
... "light" beer?

It's what you drink in the US when you can't trust the water.
2013-03-06, 3:29 AM #53
Originally posted by Cool Matty:
If you do a quick reply, it slaps it at the bottom of the page you're on, instead of reloading the whole page into the second page of the thread. The second page exists for everyone else, just not you, until you navigate away from that page.

:eng101:
2013-03-06, 3:46 AM #54
Originally posted by Mentat:
If someone's paying, I'll drink some [insert generic beer here]. However, I certainly don't go out of my way to drink [insert generic beer here]. In the states I downed a ****-ton of BBC's Bourbon Barrel Stout & Nut Brown Ale (both wonderful) & there was this bar on my corner (Seidenfaden's) that had the coldest ****ing Stella Artois possible & my wife & I would sometimes stop there on our walk home from a hard day's work. I mostly drink Belgian (Duvet & Leffe are pretty common) & French (Kronenbourg 1664 or Pelforth blonde are the most common) beer over here. I would also like to add that I've always thought that Heneiken tastes like **** & there's nothing that pisses me off more than expecting a Kronenbourg or Pelforth only to be surprised with said feces in my mouth. I'd rather have a ****ing Pabst Blue Ribbon or a ****ing Coors than a Heneiken any day.

You live in louisville?
2013-03-07, 10:41 PM #55
Originally posted by Dormouse:
Nice! I just picked up a bottle of Chivas Regal. Also, this makes me happier than I can even explain. I could listen to it for hours on end.

Although I have no problem with Chivas (In fact, I am quite fond of it), I'm gonna have to say it before ragna gets ANGARY again. If I remember correctly, CM said it'ld be a perma-ban. And I'm sure none of us want ragna to go the way of SF_Gold...

Anyways... Regardless of my fondness for Chivas, it's still only a blended scotch. Glenmorangie is single. Not my preferred single malt, but still. The two can't be compared on the same level of awesome.
"Hello one day ban." ~ Baconfish
>Liberius when he's not on Massassi<
2013-03-08, 5:41 AM #56
Originally posted by Liberius Vir:
Although I have no problem with Chivas (In fact, I am quite fond of it), I'm gonna have to say it before ragna gets ANGARY again. If I remember correctly, CM said it'ld be a perma-ban. And I'm sure none of us want ragna to go the way of SF_Gold...

Anyways... Regardless of my fondness for Chivas, it's still only a blended scotch. Glenmorangie is single. Not my preferred single malt, but still. The two can't be compared on the same level of awesome.

Completely agreed. But I only had a twenty to spend on it, so. If I could have afforded it, I go for Glenlivet when possible. Ironically, Glenlivet provides one of the whisky's that Chivas Regal is blended from.
2013-03-08, 11:12 AM #57
Blended scotch is for philistines.
>>untie shoes
2013-03-08, 12:54 PM #58
The fact that this 100% Agave Reposado tequila is available for $9.99 for a LITER (bigger than a fifth!) leaves absolutely 100% no reason for Cuervo Gold/Silver to even exist.

[http://www.lovescotch.com/product_images/product1855_resize.jpg]
2013-03-08, 1:18 PM #59
Originally posted by Dormouse:
It's what you drink in the US when you can't trust the water.

This was probably not all that uncommon a thing just about everywhere else throughout history. I have difficulty seeing this as a strictly "American" thing. Beers that seemed to give the bad American reputation aren't even American-owned anymore (Budweiser and National Bohemian come to mind).

I won't knock on light beer for just being light beer myself because I enjoy a lot of different drinks these days. While I don't typically opt for light beer, sometimes I will want something more watery (like High Life when my roommate gets a large pack) and, for things like pizza and wings, I sometimes actually enjoy Steel Reserve. Yes, I know, I'm weird.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2013-03-08, 4:40 PM #60
Originally posted by Gebohq:
This was probably not all that uncommon a thing just about everywhere else throughout history. I have difficulty seeing this as a strictly "American" thing. Beers that seemed to give the bad American reputation aren't even American-owned anymore (Budweiser and National Bohemian come to mind).

Sigh. I know.

But more importantly. It's martinis and hoes all up in here! And I'm fresh out of hoes!
2013-03-08, 10:08 PM #61
2013-03-08, 10:08 PM #62
If you didn't understand light beer, you do now. (I would understand if you understand less too)
2013-03-08, 11:50 PM #63
Originally posted by Rob:
You live in louisville?

I live in Paris but I'm from Louisville.
? :)
2013-03-09, 10:19 AM #64
Looks like a balanced breakfast to me
[ B A H ]
Bad *** by nature,
Hackers by choice

↑ Up to the top!