Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Anyone have a blog they want themed?
Anyone have a blog they want themed?
2013-03-06, 5:13 PM #1
I'm getting back into web design, and I'm starting out by theming some blogs. I'm already going to be doing a tumblr, and I'm looking for a wordpress (which I hear has dramatically improved theming since I last designed for it) or something else to learn from. This is a free offer, so I'm not exactly looking to style your business/project site. This is just a little learning exercise and if work picks up it might take a back seat. If more than one person is interested (sure) I'll just pick the most active one(s).
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2013-03-06, 5:38 PM #2
Yes, I call it "Massassi Home Page".
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2013-03-06, 8:26 PM #3
I asked a few Massassians on Facebook and got a taker, and I'd like to help him out so yeah. Maybe I'll post some of the stuff I'm working on here as I get it done.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2013-03-07, 12:47 AM #4
Hi Kirby,

Thanks for the offer. I'll probably be trying to integrate a purchased theme into a WordPress site / screwing around with WP later this month, so if you're up for giving me a hand I certainly won't mind. Probably will start looking at this stuff in 10 days or so. I hear it's not that hard, but never did this before.

>> This is a free offer, so I'm not exactly looking to style your business/project site.

Hey, practice is practice, right? :D
幻術

↑ Up to the top!