Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Q&A with someone intensely hostile to your questions
Q&A with someone intensely hostile to your questions
2013-04-27, 9:12 PM #1
AMA
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2013-04-27, 9:31 PM #2
Mike Mac, what's your five year plan? Is there a basic approach you gotta follow, professionally, to progress to where you wanna be in 5? 10?
2013-04-27, 9:57 PM #3
Why did you write for your Forgotten character in NeS only to abandon him and encourage him Twice-Forgotten and even more evil?

Also, can I borrow twenty dollars?
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2013-04-27, 10:01 PM #4
**** you mikemac
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2013-04-28, 2:37 PM #5
Originally posted by saberopus:
Mike Mac, what's your five year plan? Is there a basic approach you gotta follow, professionally, to progress to where you wanna be in 5? 10?

Good question, saberopus! I find that planning ahead and looking toward the future is a key component of success. In particular, sometime in the next five years I'd like you to eat an entire bag of cocks.

Originally posted by Gebohq:
Why did you write for your Forgotten character in NeS only to abandon him and encourage him Twice-Forgotten and even more evil?

I'm so glad you asked. My endgame is for him to become so angry and embittered that he bludgeons your character to death with the fire-blackened stump of his own leg.

Quote:
Also, can I borrow twenty dollars?

I've always believed that a friend in need is a friend in deed. There's nothing I wouldn't do to help the people I care about out of a tough spot, and I like to think they'd do the same for me. I know you're not a guy who likes to depend on handouts, and you must really need that twenty dollars if you were willing to swallow your pride and ask for it. That's never easy to do. So basically, the only way I'd give you a ****ing cent is if I knew you were deathly allergic to copper.

Originally posted by DrkJedi82:
**** you mikemac

This isn't a question, so I'm cool with it.
2013-04-28, 5:40 PM #6
Originally posted by Michael MacFarlane:
I'm so glad you asked. My endgame is for him to become so angry and embittered that he bludgeons your character to death with the fire-blackened stump of his own leg.

I now have material to work with here. Thank you. :)
2013-04-28, 7:06 PM #7
Originally posted by Michael MacFarlane:
Good question, saberopus! I find that planning ahead and looking toward the future is a key component of success. In particular, sometime in the next five years I'd like you to eat an entire bag of cocks.

I've always believed that a friend in need is a friend in deed. There's nothing I wouldn't do to help the people I care about out of a tough spot, and I like to think they'd do the same for me. I know you're not a guy who likes to depend on handouts, and you must really need that twenty dollars if you were willing to swallow your pride and ask for it. That's never easy to do. So basically, the only way I'd give you a ****ing cent is if I knew you were deathly allergic to copper.

This isn't a question, so I'm cool with it.

You are really on your A-game here. Bravo.
>>untie shoes
2013-04-28, 9:02 PM #8
Anthony posting reminded me to ask another question. How do you make your threads deliver, Michael? I MUST KNOW SO THAT ALL WILL LOVE AND FEAR ME.
2013-04-28, 10:50 PM #9
Didn't you used to be a firefighter or something?
2013-04-29, 6:14 AM #10
Here's one for you: why aren't people reading my HYPERTEXT STORY? Do they not want me to become a be$t $elling auffor*?

*my pr0n book will shake teh world... or at least a few penises.
幻術
2013-04-29, 3:11 PM #11
Would you rather fight 1 horse sized duck or read another Tiberium_Empire thread?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2013-04-29, 4:30 PM #12
Duckzilla!

[http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/4451154-3x2-940x627.jpg]
幻術
2013-04-29, 5:03 PM #13
Originally posted by Koobie:
Here's one for you: why aren't people reading my HYPERTEXT STORY? Do they not want me to become a be$t $elling auffor*?

Simple: because it's in the showcase thread. No one goes there anymore. :P
DO NOT WANT.
2013-04-29, 8:37 PM #14
Originally posted by Gebohq:
Anthony posting reminded me to ask another question. How do you make your threads deliver, Michael? I MUST KNOW SO THAT ALL WILL LOVE AND FEAR ME.

The real key is self-editing. I read back over every sentence to make sure it produces the maximum impact... no, you know what? **** you. You've already asked two goddamned questions. You think I have the time for this ****? Go take a flying **** at a running chainsaw.

Originally posted by 'Thrawn[numbarz:
;1176001']Didn't you used to be a firefighter or something?

No, but that's actually really close. I used to be an arsonist. What's your home address?

Originally posted by Koobie:

Because your readers have to click on two hyperlinks just to get to it, dumbass. So that they can click on more hyperlinks once they get there. They're already tired of that ****. Don't quit your day job, Charles Dickings.

Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
Would you rather fight 1 horse sized duck or read another Tiberium_Empire thread?

I'd rather you wedge both those objects up your ass with the shoehorn the size of a shovel.
2013-04-29, 9:05 PM #15
Is Jon Snow the ******* of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark?
>>untie shoes
2013-04-30, 1:54 PM #16
Originally posted by Zell:
Simple: because it's in the showcase thread. No one goes there anymore. :P

It's the only forum I visit.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2013-04-30, 2:52 PM #17
Do you have or have you had any other lawyers in your family?
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2013-04-30, 3:02 PM #18
Who is your daddy and what does he do?
>>untie shoes

↑ Up to the top!