Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Riddick -- Restricted Trailed
Riddick -- Restricted Trailed
2013-07-26, 11:47 PM #1
**** YEAH, RIDDICK!

幻術
2013-07-27, 12:22 AM #2
I never saw pitch black, but I liked Chronicles of Riddick...this doesn't really look like that.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2013-07-27, 12:23 AM #3
I still think it's a shame that Chuck Norris Facts overtook Vin Diesel Facts back in the day. Since Vin Diesel is a decent human being instead of a far-right conversative crackpot, but eh. Internet.

As for the trailer: Dieselmungous.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2013-07-27, 4:15 AM #4
i am currently watching pitch black and will post a WACKY AND CLASSIC review shortly

did you ever notice that vin diesel has kind of a weird mouth?
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2013-07-27, 5:50 AM #5
Originally posted by Tracer:
I never saw pitch black, but I liked Chronicles of Riddick...this doesn't really look like that.

I'm looking forward to this film. I enjoyed 'Pitch Black' more than 'The Chronicles of Riddick' but the latter was decent as well--I was just left feeling like it had the potential to be much better. The thing that most excites me about this film is that it looks like we'll be getting a little more of the Riddick from the first film & a little less of the one from the second.

I recognize the fact that Vin Diesel isn't the best actor in the world, but there are some roles that he's quite good in & Riddick is easily my favorite.
? :)
2013-07-27, 1:26 PM #6
Pitch Black is one of my favorites of all time (Riddick is excessively hot, to boot). I'm ridiculously excited about this because frankly CoR didn't do it as much for me.
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2013-07-27, 2:12 PM #7
Dor, I thought you were into girls.

I've seen Pitch Black. Or the other one, I'm actually not even sure.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2013-07-27, 3:27 PM #8
Originally posted by Krokodile:
Dor, I thought you were into girls.

I've seen Pitch Black. Or the other one, I'm actually not even sure.

I am. That doesn't mean I can't look. :D
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2013-07-27, 3:40 PM #9
Originally posted by FastGamerr:
I still think it's a shame that Chuck Norris Facts overtook Vin Diesel Facts back in the day. Since Vin Diesel is a decent human being instead of a far-right conversative crackpot, but eh. Internet.

Chuck Norris, Vin Diesel and Arnold Schwarzenegger have all died and are in Heaven. Each of them hope to occupy the seat next to God. God asks Chuck Norris why he thinks he should have the seat and Chuck replies, "I believe... I should have the seat because of the virtuosity in my toughness and pride." Arnie says, "I believe... that I should be the one sitting next to you because of all my achievements." God then turns to Vin Diesel, who replies with, "Get out of my chair."
幻術
2013-07-27, 3:44 PM #10
Originally posted by Dormouse:
I am. That doesn't mean I can't look. :D

I actually thought you were into boys and girls, but I thought more boys than girls (probably because of all your cross-dressing pics). But, ehm, kind of off-topic, just thought I'd add my $0.02 since we touched the subject.

>> I am. That doesn't mean I can't look. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

Look & touch > just look. ;)

PS. Now that I think about it, Vin Diesel is no boy. He's a man.

[https://sphotos-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/p480x480/222667_10151528669768313_897806115_n.jpg]
幻術
2013-07-27, 8:22 PM #11
She's into girls, because she's gay.
I'm just a little boy.
2013-07-27, 9:52 PM #12
You're into swirls, because you sway.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2013-07-27, 10:37 PM #13
Uh, right. Back on topic, I see what you mean about Pitch Black, Mentat...I thought it was awesome. Pitch Black is like Alien whereas Chronicles is more like a goofier version of Star Wars. It's not terrible, but it doesn't really capitalize on the setup from the previous movie and has several plot holes.

No I'm curious to see how this new movie is going to be different from Pitch Black, the trailer looks very similar.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2013-07-27, 11:10 PM #14
The more like Pitch Black it is the better it will be.
>>untie shoes
2013-07-28, 6:25 AM #15
Originally posted by Tracer:
Uh, right. Back on topic, I see what you mean about Pitch Black, Mentat...I thought it was awesome. Pitch Black is like Alien whereas Chronicles is more like a goofier version of Star Wars. It's not terrible, but it doesn't really capitalize on the setup from the previous movie and has several plot holes.

No I'm curious to see how this new movie is going to be different from Pitch Black, the trailer looks very similar.

Whattt?? Is this the W&C Review? Boring as helk!

↑ Up to the top!