Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Unity 3d??
Unity 3d??
2013-08-05, 8:10 PM #1
just wondering if anyone has ever tried out the Unity 3d engine?? If so any thoughts on it? I finally got a laptop and am looking for something to noodle around with in my spare time.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2013-08-05, 9:38 PM #2
It's very capable and very easy to use. The indie game dev community loves it and for a good reason.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2013-08-06, 7:35 AM #3
I haven't toyed with it too much but I've read a bit of the documentation & several tutorials & was impressed with the quality of both.
? :)
2013-08-06, 6:27 PM #4
cool! i just downloaded it... ill post something in the showcase forum if i make anything worthwhile!
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob

↑ Up to the top!