Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Calling Finnesassians!
Calling Finnesassians!
2013-08-29, 12:42 PM #1
Years after trying to internalize the random and often inebriated ramblings of the like of Cave_Demon, terrorizing civilians with a rail detonator in Krokonism, and beta testing mods to an eons-old game with FGR, I am finally visiting Finland!

As some of you may know, I now live in Norway (and am originally American), so this is just a small hop for me. I'll be in Helsinki for the first weekend in September.

Finnesassians: any recommendations on stuff to see/do?

Suomenlinna Island is definitely on the list (http://www.lonelyplanet.com/finland/helsinki/sights/island/suomenlinna-island) and I intend to eat some Good Food (which will probably only be slightly less expensive than Oslo).

I'm gripped by a Fear Of Missing Out, though, so suggestions on experiences/sights would be appreciated!
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2013-08-29, 1:09 PM #2
YOU HAVE GOT TO HANG OUT WITH FGR
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2013-08-29, 1:23 PM #3
2013-08-29, 6:00 PM #4
Originally posted by Tracer:
YOU HAVE GOT TO HANG OUT WITH FGR

Feeger would tie him to a chair and force him to watch a constant loop of Space Ghost: Coast to Coast while I observe, approvingly, with a spy camera.

:ninja:
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2013-08-29, 8:48 PM #5
That's a hard question, Grislord! My only ideas are of the "hey, there is the spot where Cavey took a dump as a kid!" variety <.<

And not many of those either... You should kidnap krok and make him your Helsinki guide. And embark on a journey to discover the current whereabouts of NorthChaos.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2013-08-30, 3:24 AM #6
Burn Finland.
>>untie shoes
2013-08-30, 5:26 AM #7
Originally posted by Antony:
Melt Finland.

Fixed.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2013-08-30, 6:23 AM #8
This thread fails to deliver. I'm damn fine so thought I was needed.
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2013-08-30, 7:10 AM #9
What're you doing in Norway, Gris?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2013-08-30, 7:43 AM #10
Well I've lived in Helsinki all my life, and I was born here as well, but I don't know if there's anything to see... :D
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.

↑ Up to the top!