The Massassi Temple Annual Holiday Logo Contest
As per the usual, it's time for a contest!
Due to waning interest, I've decided to let this contest decide the fate of future holiday logo contests. If this contest receives submissions from 8 or more users, I will continue the contest next year. Otherwise, I'll consider it dead, and only run existing logos next year. So it's up to you all to decide whether tradition continues.
Also, I've decided instead of avatars, which are a little less valuable anymore, I've decided to put real money into it.
The winner of the contest, decided by vote, will win the pool of money. Where's the pool of money coming from? Anyone who wants to pitch in to see a solid contest. I'm throwing $10 in to start. Anyone who wishes to add to that pool, send a PERSONAL DONATION to firstname.lastname@example.org on PayPal. This avoids fees.
To submit a logo for the contest, just follow this simple set of guidelines:
- The logo's dimensions must be 384x154 (the size of our current logo)
- The logo must be compressed decently in JPG, GIF, or PNG format.
- The logo may be animated. This is CHANGED.
- The logo must contain "Massassi Temple" in some form.
- Quality over quantity! Your name will be displayed under it so do your best!
- It must be festive, tying in with one of the many holidays in December!
- Star Wars themes are highly suggested, otherwise the logo may be rejected.
Note that since this contest has real money in it, I am going to enforce the rules more strictly than before. Most issues stem from images not being decently compressed. Do not send me a 100% JPG image that weighs in at 1MB. Do not send me BMPs. I will outright reject your logo this time, instead of doing your job for you.
Animated GIFs should be tasteful, and not massive. The larger the GIF, the better that logo must be in order to make up for it.
Submission Deadline is December 24th @ 11:59PM EDT.
Voting begins December 26th.
Winner is called December 31st.
Although you may email them to me, I highly recommend uploading them (without attaching to forums) in this thread.
Current Prize Pool: $30