Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Did India just monopolize the internet?
Did India just monopolize the internet?
2013-11-26, 8:03 PM #1
Searching YouTube for "November news," "news November 2013," "news 2013," and so forth, gives pages worth of Bangladesh-specific information, courtesy of Bangla TV.

Tell me it's just me please.
幻術
2013-11-26, 10:17 PM #2
It's just you. Either a virus or you got some seriously messed up personalized results or something.

Edit: nm, didn't read "YouTube". Yeah, it does, YouTube's engine sucks sometime.
2013-11-26, 10:29 PM #3
Youtube search sucks in general. Why doesn't Google bother to make it better. :argh:

For example, I've tried the search prefix '-', which is supposed to represent a boolean NOT for the search term, and it doesn't seem to care. I guess I could try using Google video search and limit it to youtube. What a pain.
2013-11-26, 10:31 PM #4
Also, how on earth have they managed to get away with such abominable code for their comments section (after what, 5 years?!). Good grief.

(They're probably just trying to match the quality of the comments themselves....)
2013-11-26, 10:38 PM #5
They're integrating G+ into the YouTube comment system. It's been a bit better, but perhaps I just don't visit YouTube's stupider parts...
幻術
2013-11-28, 12:50 AM #6
bangladesh isn't india
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2013-11-28, 3:12 AM #7
Duly noted. ;)
幻術

↑ Up to the top!