Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The Bitcoin bandwagon.
The Bitcoin bandwagon.
2013-12-23, 9:30 PM #1
I'm curious if anyone on Massassi has a bitcoin wallet or any stake of Bitcoins here, however small. I bought exactly ONE Bitcoin back in February for sh**s and giggles for about $30 and none more since I had little faith in these magical "cryptocurrencies." Besides trading it for dollars in the exchanges, I can't find a legit or useful transaction for the damn thing. And nothing in the near future seem to solidify Bitcoins as a trustworthy tool other than for illicit activities.

A lot of talk of these digital funny-moneys as of late, but I can't see it ending other than badly. Missed trading it for $1000 since, could have nice pocket funds for something real.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2013-12-23, 11:42 PM #2
http://www.forbes.com/sites/amitchowdhry/2013/12/21/overstock-com-is-going-to-accept-bitcoin-in-2014/
2013-12-23, 11:48 PM #3
Oh great, this still exists.

Woo.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2013-12-23, 11:58 PM #4
Originally posted by FastGamerr:
Oh great, this still exists.

Woo.

Hey, this time dying companies are jumping on the bandwagon
2013-12-24, 5:26 AM #5

Cool now I can buy things from Overstock.com
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2013-12-24, 3:49 PM #6
Dogecoin or gtfo
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.

↑ Up to the top!