Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → In other news, America is exactly how everyone thinks it is
In other news, America is exactly how everyone thinks it is
2014-04-16, 9:54 AM #1
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10769041/The-US-is-an-oligarchy-study-concludes.html
2014-04-16, 12:36 PM #2
well **** my butt and call me Shirley
2014-04-16, 12:49 PM #3
Hello, Shirley.
幻術
2014-04-16, 5:36 PM #4
Wait, so you mean there's a chance that when I vote for someone because they promised to ban abortion that the politician in question was just pandering to my dumb ass about that and is actually NOT going to do all of the **** they said they were going to do in order to get elected, and that all of that stuff was really just a line of bull**** fed to me and the other morons around me via corporation-funded political ads in order to make sure our dumb asses voted for the man or woman who has promised to enact as much legislation as possible so that the corporations funding their political campaign can have a lesser tax burden and "create jobs"?

Surely you jest....
>>untie shoes
2014-04-16, 5:48 PM #5
Originally posted by Antony:
Wait, so you mean there's a chance that when I vote for someone because they promised to ban abortion that the politician in question was just pandering to my dumb ass about that and is actually NOT going to do all of the **** they said they were going to do in order to get elected, and that all of that stuff was really just a line of bull**** fed to me and the other morons around me via corporation-funded political ads in order to make sure our dumb asses voted for the man or woman who has promised to enact as much legislation as possible so that the corporations funding their political campaign can have a lesser tax burden and "create jobs"?

Surely you jest....

Yes except instead of "ban abortion" it's "finance and healthcare reform"
2014-04-17, 6:39 AM #6
I thought the US was evolving into a monarchy with the Bush's as our royal family.

Vote Jeb Bush in 2016!
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER

↑ Up to the top!