Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Music Discussion Forum
Music Discussion Forum
2016-02-19, 11:41 PM #1
Does anyone care if I remove the Music Discussion & Showcase forum? Hasn't been used since 2014, seems to just be cluttering up the place. Speak now or forever hold your peace.
2016-02-20, 12:03 AM #2
Well, I wouldn't like to lose the threads. Can't the forum just be locked and hidden like the SWG Forum et al?
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2016-02-20, 12:30 AM #3
Yeah, I'd just turn it off. Are the old threads useful for anything? I never really visited that forum.
2016-02-20, 12:52 AM #4
I'd get rid of all the inactive forums. If the old threads are important to people, I suggest a separate archive forum for them.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2016-02-20, 12:57 AM #5
The only ones left after that are the editing forums, which I don't want to remove (a lot of valuable info there, even if they aren't being used anymore). ISB and Showcase are being used so I don't want to mess with those.
2016-02-20, 5:48 AM #6
Originally posted by Brian:
the editing forums, which I don't want to remove (a lot of valuable info there, even if they aren't being used anymore)

Yeah, you wouldn't want to destroy my very first post on Massassi, would ya now
https://forums.massassi.net/vb3/showthread.php?8298-Dark-Forces-for-Mots
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2016-02-20, 6:31 AM #7
I would really, really like to hang onto Seb's guitar thread. There's a lot of really great stuff in there, and I'd at least like an opportunity to save all of it locally if you're going to kill the forum.
>>untie shoes
2016-02-25, 12:48 PM #8
Isn't most of the music forum just Avenger's now playing posts?
nope.
2016-02-25, 4:07 PM #9
Is there any value to deleting it? If some people come here at least partially driven by a sense of nostalgia, isn't it better if the site is intact?
former entrepreneur
2016-02-25, 4:10 PM #10
Which is just to say: bring back the Asheron's Call forum!
former entrepreneur
2016-02-25, 7:23 PM #11
Hahah

I don't actually see the AC forum in the list, so it probably got deleted at some point.

↑ Up to the top!