Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Star Wars May the Fourth Sale
Star Wars May the Fourth Sale
2016-05-04, 10:23 AM #1
Star Wars games up to 77% off.

? :)
2016-05-04, 10:27 AM #2
Don't forget to check out Shadows of the Empire at GOG.com

And hey, my mostly-review isn't that badly rated either (at the moment)!

https://www.gog.com/game/star_wars_shadows_of_the_empire
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2016-05-04, 10:48 AM #3
I played the hell out of that game, but I think it was on a console? Anyway it was hard and we spent hours and hours finding all the little bonus thingies... can't remember what they were, maybe red spinning rebel symbols?
2016-05-04, 11:00 AM #4
The spinning red symbols were EXTRA LIVES, spinning grey rebel symbols were CHALLENGE POINTS. #Rad
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2016-05-04, 1:34 PM #5
Originally posted by Brian:
I played the hell out of that game, but I think it was on a console? Anyway it was hard and we spent hours and hours finding all the little bonus thingies... can't remember what they were, maybe red spinning rebel symbols?

It was probably on the N64. AFAIR was that the only version besides the PC version. I was playing that game with my son a few weeks ago. But I wasn't allowed to shoot the stormtroopers.
Sorry for the lousy German
2016-05-04, 3:23 PM #6
Ah yeah it was N64. And I was after the challenge points not the extra lives. I think I got them all. I probably have the cartridge somewhere with the save game still on it, assuming the battery is still working.
2016-05-05, 10:53 AM #7
I think if you found all the challenge points you got the alternative ending where Dash Rendar survives.
2016-05-05, 11:11 AM #8
Ooh, and I only managed to get all points in the swoop bike level if I managed to use an exploit that made you extremely fast. (or the others extremely slow)
2016-05-05, 5:53 PM #9
Mine still works so yours probably does to. Actually, I've not noticed a cartridge with saves fail yet.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

↑ Up to the top!