Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Turkey?...
Turkey?...
2016-07-16, 1:05 PM #1
So it seems that no one here opened a thread on what was obviously yesterday's most important event. All I can say is obvious false flag is obvious.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2016-07-16, 1:06 PM #2
Your a turkey
2016-07-16, 1:09 PM #3
Originally posted by Jon`C:
Your a turkey

You're.

Sorry, don't know how to play this video :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odw_uIScUZU
2016-07-16, 1:27 PM #4
Wooosh.

Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
You're.

Sorry, don't know how to play this video :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odw_uIScUZU
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2016-07-16, 1:28 PM #5
America sure knows how to pick its allies.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2016-07-16, 2:16 PM #6
And all the countries are praising another win for democracy. The best democracy money can buy.
Sorry for the lousy German
2016-07-16, 4:55 PM #7
Originally posted by Impi:
And all the countries are praising another win for democracy. The best democracy money can buy.

I wish I could return to that point in life where I was oblivious to everything. :psyduck:
2016-07-17, 10:19 AM #8
Fo real?
>>untie shoes
2016-07-17, 2:00 PM #9
The first politician to Godwin himself: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/turkey/12077703/Turkeys-president-says-all-he-wants-is-same-powers-as-Hitler.html
Sorry for the lousy German
2016-07-17, 7:04 PM #10

I've always wondered... what does that prove anyways? So someone draws a comparison between something and Hitler / Nazi's / WWII / ETC... that doesn't mean they're wrong.

EDIT: Also, it's Erdogan who is saying that Nazi Germany was a good example.
2016-07-18, 12:35 AM #11
Inevitable Western response to these comments and events:

"I think we're going to have to give you more money, Turkey. That will help! PEACE IN OUR LIFETIME!"
2016-07-18, 10:57 AM #12
Originally posted by Nikumubeki:
Inevitable Western response to these comments and events:

"I think we're going to have to give you more money, Turkey. That will help! PEACE IN OUR LIFETIME!"

Umm no... the FM of France just declared that Turkey may no longer be a viable ally in the fight against ISIS. Also Kerry said he was very concerned by the crackdown of democracy in Turkey.
2016-07-18, 11:17 AM #13
Those wacky rascals say a lot of things, yes.

<USA> Hey Pakistan, what's with terrorists suddenly having confidential strategic information that was forwarded from us to the Pakistani governmental authorities only?
<Pakistan> No. BTW, I think we're gonna need some more money.
<USA> Man, if it weren't for your strategical importance, we'd do something about this. Oh well, at least our drones seemed to bother you a bit.
<Pakistan> Yeah. How about that...

<USA> Man, Saudi Arabia, your country really sucks. I mean, we hate women too, but not this much. What do you have to say for yourself?
<SaudiArabia> You want this oil or not?
<USA> Of course, geez, sorry! We always prefer you to Venezuela anyway. We're gonna pretend that we don't like your human rights situation, though - make some ruckus about it, okie-dokie?
<SaudiArabia> Yeah, okay. By the way, we really like how as long as you give us money, we're able to keep this system up and running.
<USA> :<

<USA> You know, Turkey, I think we have to reconsider our relations since you're clearly not the same country you were back in the Cold War. Also, we're not particularly keen on ISIS getting our money through you.
<Turkey> You know, patching things up with the Russians sounds like a great idea right now.
<USA> Fine! We need the Incirllik Air Force base anyway!
<Turkey> This shouldn't be this easy, you know.
<USA> Yeah. At least we're not sucking your dick like the EU is.

↑ Up to the top!