Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Massassi Thread Parade - Poll I - Should Koobie be unbanned?
Massassi Thread Parade - Poll I - Should Koobie be unbanned?
2017-07-19, 9:42 AM #41
Oh my f***ing God I just set myself up for yet another Massassi brand goddamn Trump allegory.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2017-07-19, 9:42 AM #42
Fu**ing ****.
2017-07-19, 12:41 PM #43
I'm certainly not going to insert false votes for that level.
2017-07-19, 6:45 PM #44
Ooh, I better stock up on popcorn.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2017-07-19, 9:39 PM #45
YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, BRIAN!

/me gesticulates
2017-07-20, 12:45 AM #46
Originally posted by Nikumubeki:
BRIAN, YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART!

/me cries fakely

ftfy
Sorry for the lousy German
2017-07-20, 10:55 AM #47
Koobie is unbanned. Everyone be nice or I'll ban you.
2017-07-20, 10:55 AM #48
(I realize how pathetic that sounds.)
2017-07-20, 10:56 AM #49
[Work with me here.]
2017-07-20, 10:56 AM #50
{I'll probably ask you to stop being an ******* before I resort to banning.}
2017-07-20, 10:56 AM #51
<Unless your name is Nookumobooki or whatever.>
2017-07-20, 11:10 AM #52
HI KOOBAY
2017-07-20, 11:18 AM #53

Never.
幻術
2017-07-20, 11:55 AM #54
Yeah, WTF Brian? :confused:

(jk, hi Koobie)
2017-07-20, 12:20 PM #55
Koobie, is that message still showing up somewhere?
2017-07-20, 12:26 PM #56
I think what Koobie is saying is that he is upset that whoever wrote that message isn't keeping his word. ;)
2017-07-21, 1:01 AM #57
Thank you Krokodile. Thank you Nikumbeki. Thank you Brian. Thank you Democracy.

Yes, sorry, that message isn't showing up anywhere, I just took a screenshot of it way back when because I refuse to grow up. ;)

Let me roll a morning joe and we'll get back to it. Marijuana is now legalized across most of the U.S. these days so hopefully not against any policies. And then, yes, we will get back to the dramatic matters at hand. Just gotta kick this morning off.

Also, my life is awesome and I've tons of things to do. Heheh.
幻術
2017-07-21, 1:22 AM #58
Okay, so, DRAMAWORKS. I actually just recorded a Voice Actor who directs a theater here called Dramaworks, what a talented woman. So, let's start with a shout out to EAH_Triscuit, one of the coolest Massassians who gave everybody free games.

In his spirit, I had a link to a 2d art action platformer / adventurer called Jotun: Valhalla Edition but the promotion expired. So here is a 100% discount for Shadow Warrior (original price 49 EU, 18 hours left): https://www.humblebundle.com/store/shadow-warrior-special-edition

Now I'm gonna roll and return here for a bit more procrastinating. CM and Jon'C, please don't click that link. It's external.

(and I'm Russian, so this make it worse)
幻術
2017-07-21, 1:43 AM #59
[http://photos-ak.sparkpeople.com/nw/1/7/l1756727825.jpg]

Muahaha. Not really, but I was somewhat annoyed at the perceived injustice. First of all, I think we can all agree that we wish no ill upon another human being, regardless of their sexual orientation, gender, or politics. Admittedly, I do remember going off on a rant about some transgender GameSpot journalist, but really it was because I hated her article, not because I had any real problem with her per se; besides, it was back when I was naive enough to read GameSpot and IGN. Point being, if I were to ban myself for anything at the TIME OF THE BANHAMMER, it would've been for that.

HOWEVER. However. It was not that and the BANHAMMER has not been wielded by the hand of the Just.

I'm also 100% sober and it's almost 11 AM so brb. Just putting things into perspective. 1 love.
幻術
2017-07-21, 2:17 AM #60
Koobie, I think you should support the Future of Massassi, and vote for Backup Base 1.1 as the Permanent Level of the Week in perpetuity and afterwards.
2017-07-21, 2:26 AM #61
Woah. Heavy stuff duuuude...

Hopefully gonna be happily married next year. She's a phD candidate (with a thesis on compartive literature in cyberpunk), was the youngest woman ever published in this country, ran the first LGBTQ publisher in this country (potentially it was the only, i'm not sure), her publication list of academia, poetry & visual poetry now is like 8 pages long, and she's the most wonderful woman I have been so blessed to meet.

So maybe I was bit more edgy at the time. My ex remarried to fatboy biker man 20 years her senior, my kids love him, they're a very simple family. Bought the kids an Xbox on my advice (and money lol but that's irrelevant) / I got a Ps4 Pro. Gotta get a second controller they love Minecraft way too much.

Pause / break / pause.

I don't give a **** about your marriage duuuuuuuuuuuuude. Or your pwersonal life. What I do give a **** is a bout

1) someone asks for writing advice
2) person a [moi] recommends to read a book, in our case Elements of Style
3) said someone [Jon'c] blows into a tirade about how it sucks and links to some random linguist professing his word the final say in the matter
4) person a says wtf duuude. especially considering person a [moi] is convinced that the someone hasn't even ever read it.
5) person a gets the BANHAMMER

I don't pray to The Elements of Style, or to any other book. Although I do believe in God for a few years now, I am not convinced following any dogma, or advising somebody against the acquisition of knowledge is very wise. Duuude.

Also, I've many other books about writing. The latest one I want to read is Save the Cat!, it's about screenwriting. Chris Avellone recommended it to me, and I value his opinion.

:cool:

(duuuuuuuuuude)
幻術
2017-07-21, 2:35 AM #62
also i did not try to sell anything FYI
i have written a couple of books under a pen name in 2014
and Jon'C, in all fairness, your feedback was very valuable
especially for changing the title from CRIMSON TIDE to THE GIRL WITH A SCARAB NECKLACE
for good reasons
also because the whole point of the book
is that i wanted to see if i can mesh Dr. Who, Star Wars, and Sherlock Holmes
in one short novella
i believe i had succeeded in what i had set out to do
for obvious reasons it is free, you couldn't buy it if you wanted to
(so far, two 5 out of 5 star reviews, but for obvious reasons its far from polished, especially considering it was mostly written in a haze of drama of this random Bulgarian girl I'd met who ... had a scarab necklace. which she forgot at my place at the time. she liked Ray Bradbury.
and baking bread).

peace.
幻術
2017-07-21, 2:42 AM #63
right now im procrastinating writing an interactive audio story for a running app
i can write whatever i want so it's called Starfighter Ace
because my fav game is SWTOR: GALACTIC STARFIGHTER
my worst enemy
is myself
here is music: http://wordcowboy.com/three_little_birds_keveres_minden_20170612.wav
and until next time.
幻術
2017-07-21, 3:08 AM #64
hi opus
幻術
2017-07-21, 4:14 AM #65
Also what the heck is this about my comprehension? What I do have to say, though, is thank you; I must admit that a part of the reason for deciding to get an academic education, for which I am eternally grateful to my dad because it's expensive af (for me, at least, at this point in life), is that I felt somewhat annoyed by some people's ability to reference my lack of qualifications. Well then. Just received a pass for Creative Writing A215 at the OU next -- hopefully -- java, which I will actually have to study.

I love games. That's why I'm here. You?
幻術
2017-07-21, 4:25 AM #66
OK, so first off I'm very very happy that The Dream became true and we may continue this journey together with you, Koobie. However, in the spirit of letting bygones be bygones and moving on, I hope that we can forget about all these past messages and bans and whatevers between you, Jon, and whoever. Let's all give each other a new chance and focus on new interactions in the year 2017 and beyond!
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2017-07-21, 10:17 AM #67
Kroko++. Let's let this die.
2017-09-29, 5:49 PM #68
I will die, but my soul is immortal.
Working hard on mind and body. It's the only I ones I have, and the life bar shows 1 :psyduck:.

See you in space.

幻術
2017-09-29, 6:14 PM #69
don't give up on God.
don't give up on yourself.
don't give up on others.
don't give up on me.
do what in your heart feels right
and everything
is going to be all right
:cool:
幻術
2017-10-10, 1:59 PM #70
I have to admit, this didn't go as well as I'd hoped. In fact, I feel like Jon was right all along. Now there's a familiar feeling.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2017-10-10, 2:02 PM #71
sorry

↑ Up to the top!