Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Jedi Survivor?
Jedi Survivor?
2023-06-30, 3:04 PM #1
Hey ya'll its only been 20 years or something, but I was wondering if anyone has played the new Star Wars game? I just today saw the trailer and it reminded me of JK. has anyone played it? Is it good? How does it compare to JK?

Also hello from the future or something. I'm not 12 years old anymore but will never forget this place.
2023-07-06, 10:06 PM #2
Originally posted by Axis:
Hey ya'll its only been 20 years or something, but I was wondering if anyone has played the new Star Wars game? I just today saw the trailer and it reminded me of JK. has anyone played it? Is it good? How does it compare to JK?

Also hello from the future or something. I'm not 12 years old anymore but will never forget this place.

Sorry. I still have played the first game in this new series. I have it but haven't bothered getting past the first planet. Seems like a good game though.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2023-07-07, 6:44 AM #3
I enjoyed watching someone play it on youtube!
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2023-07-12, 6:22 AM #4
I v much enjoyed it!
nope.

↑ Up to the top!