Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Best Massassi friends?
Best Massassi friends?
2023-07-18, 8:07 PM #1
I've gotten to know the folks who hang out in the unofficial Massassi discord a lot better in the past few years, but back in the heyday of this site, I was closest with the folks who frequented the AC forums. I remember spending lots of time with Darth, Light Staff, Spork, Rogue Leader. Those are the folks that I remember well. When I got really into music as a high school student, I sent a bunch of demos to Schming and I think he sent a bunch to me too. I don't know when I fell out of the loop with everyone. Probably at some point in high school.

I also miss Spook. Spook, if you're out there, come back to the unofficial Massassi discord. It's time to come home.

Who were some of your best Massassi friends?
former entrepreneur
2023-07-18, 8:33 PM #2
Roach and saberopus were always cool guys. At least, I think saberopus is the guy I'm thinking of.

Gebohq is also good people. :)
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2023-07-18, 8:55 PM #3
The list overlaps with the list of the (more or less) only people I'll talk to on the Discord, so Krok, Latis, CM, GBK

+ Elmo
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2023-07-18, 8:57 PM #4
+ Vegiemaster, always
2023-07-18, 9:56 PM #5
Gebohq holds a special place for me. Around the early 2000's we would chat a lot on msn messenger and I always thought he was one of the most decent and upstanding people here. We talk on facebook sometimes but I'm hardly on that platform now.
I think I really wanted to be friends with a lot of the people here, but over the years I didn't feel that my interactions with them weren't reciprocated like I'd hoped so I guess I just view most of you as people I've learned from and respect in varying degrees.

Spook came to my parent's 50th wedding anniversary and we caught up for a bit. He's doing well. I told him the forums are closing and mentioned the "last post" thread. He isn't interested in returning to post.
My blawgh.
2023-07-18, 10:09 PM #6
Ooo! Tell Spook I miss him.

Is he like a gazillionaire now? I remember he was buying Ethereum back when it was trading for like $3.
former entrepreneur
2023-07-18, 10:10 PM #7
That's sad he won't come back :(
former entrepreneur
2023-07-18, 11:03 PM #8
Originally posted by Phantom-Seraph:
Spook came to my parent's 50th wedding anniversary and we caught up for a bit. He's doing well. I told him the forums are closing and mentioned the "last post" thread. He isn't interested in returning to post.

Send him my regards as well - his support for FGR has not been forgotten!
2023-07-20, 12:58 PM #9
Originally posted by Eversor:
I've gotten to know the folks who hang out in the unofficial Massassi discord a lot better in the past few years, but back in the heyday of this site, I was closest with the folks who frequented the AC forums. I remember spending lots of time with Darth, Light Staff, Spork, Rogue Leader. Those are the folks that I remember well. When I got really into music as a high school student, I sent a bunch of demos to Schming and I think he sent a bunch to me too. I don't know when I fell out of the loop with everyone. Probably at some point in high school.

I also miss Spook. Spook, if you're out there, come back to the unofficial Massassi discord. It's time to come home.

Who were some of your best Massassi friends?

wow rude
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2023-07-20, 5:41 PM #10
Originally posted by Roger Spruce:
wow rude

you're my best friend
former entrepreneur
2023-07-21, 12:50 AM #11
been with you such a long time, you're my sunshine
2023-07-22, 9:44 PM #12
Due to the controversial nature of my being I will respect the privacy of my Massassi friends by not naming them.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2023-07-23, 2:59 PM #13
Originally posted by Tracer:
Roach and saberopus were always cool guys. At least, I think saberopus is the guy I'm thinking of.

Probably not.

;-)

Hope you're doing well, Tracer. How's the musical journey going?
2023-07-23, 5:34 PM #14
It was you, I remembered your real life name but forgot you pretend internet name lol

Music is good, my dad band is recording next month and I'm working on turning my garage into a home recording studio.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2023-07-24, 10:03 AM #15
Oh, nice! Congrats on being a dad! Or are you an honorary dad? DINO?
2023-07-24, 11:35 AM #16
haha no I'm a real dad.

Hey, can I PM you my email? I'd love to keep in touch now and then...I used to have you on facebook, but I deleted myself a few years ago.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2023-07-25, 1:16 PM #17
Originally posted by Wookie06:
Due to the controversial nature of my being I will respect the privacy of my Massassi friends by not naming them.

You're alright in my book, Wookie
former entrepreneur
2023-07-25, 5:43 PM #18
Originally posted by Tracer:
haha no I'm a real dad.

Hey, can I PM you my email? I'd love to keep in touch now and then...I used to have you on facebook, but I deleted myself a few years ago.

Yeah, I've been off FB for some years now. Go ahead! I think it's pretty funny that you remembered more of my real name than my Massassi alias, but the opposite is true for me.

↑ Up to the top!