Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Favorite Chinese food dish?
Favorite Chinese food dish?
2023-07-27, 12:16 PM #1
I just had some beef lo mein and some sesame chicken. It was okay. Anyway, here's another question I'll throw to the forum, because how much time does this place have left at this point? Sad, right?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to ask it. The question is: what's your favorite Chinese food dish?
former entrepreneur
2023-07-27, 6:59 PM #2
When I lived in Seattle and Panama, those two places had pretty impressive Chinese restaurants. Locally they seem like garbage. Occasionally acceptable garbage but garbage nonetheless. I really miss the sort of Chinese restaurants we used to go to in Seattle but, for all I know, they might barely exist there as well. Chinese here seems like a bastardized fast food version and that's at the high end. I need to see if there are high end Chinese restaurants down the road in Nashville.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2023-07-27, 7:47 PM #3
Found footage of the Chinese food local to Wookie:

2023-07-27, 7:52 PM #4
Originally posted by Reverend Jones:
Found footage of the Chinese food local to Wookie:

eh, I prefer Uncle Roger.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2023-07-28, 4:15 AM #5
Originally posted by Eversor:
what's your favorite Chinese food dish?

Probably charsiubao or xiaolongbao, or even something simple like winter melon soup.

Doushabao should be a controlled substance imho, but I don't know if it counts.
2023-07-28, 9:12 AM #6
I was going to say soup dumplings, but apparently that's xiaolongbao, so now I feel like a copycat. But I've had good soup dumplings and they were sofa king good
2023-07-29, 1:20 AM #7
Don't know about Chinese, but these noodle snacks from Malaysia are pretty good

Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum

↑ Up to the top!