Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → who'd win in a fight?
who'd win in a fight?
2023-08-31, 12:41 PM #1
I just watched robocop for the first time since i was a kid. I really enjoyed the movie. However, there was an important question that the movie didn't explore: who would win in a fight between robocop and the terminator?
former entrepreneur
2023-08-31, 3:02 PM #2
ah, the greatest story ever told

Robocop vs. Terminator vs. Aliens vs. Predator

versus batman
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2023-09-03, 6:43 AM #3
Been a long time since I read it but, technically, the terminators won as they were able to forcibly integrate Murphy into Skynet, which enabled it to become self-aware. But then Murphy's consciousness was able to avoid eradication and built an Army of Robocop terminators to defeat Skynet. So, even more technically, Robocop wins.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2023-09-03, 3:23 PM #4
According to Death Battle, if we're talking the T-850s vs Robocop, Robocop wins. I'd take the results with a grain of salt, though.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2023-09-04, 10:53 PM #5
is this an FFA arrangement or team death match?
former entrepreneur
2023-09-04, 11:50 PM #6
Normally Robocop would win, but in the brief moment after gaining sentience Skynet became the majority shareholder of Omni Consumer Products.
2023-09-22, 8:24 PM #7
Originally posted by Jon`C:
Normally Robocop would win, but in the brief moment after gaining sentience Skynet became the majority shareholder of Omni Consumer Products.

Whoa they let canada on the internet still?
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2023-09-23, 12:54 PM #8
Originally posted by zanardi:
Whoa they let canada on the internet still?

Surely he whitelisted himself.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2023-10-13, 10:09 PM #9
Hey all jokes aside. I'll never forget jon reversed engineered the jk engine before it was cool. He would be working for the DoD if he lived in america tho
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2023-10-14, 8:05 PM #10
Originally posted by zanardi:
Hey all jokes aside. I'll never forget jon reversed engineered the jk engine before it was cool. He would be working for the DoD if he lived in america tho

Don't overthink it. We're all going to be working for the DoD in a few years.
2023-10-15, 12:10 PM #11
Only if your social credit score is high enough.

↑ Up to the top!