Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The Howard Dean Boogie
The Howard Dean Boogie
2004-01-22, 5:58 PM #1
As everyone probably knows by now, Howard Dean went kinda angry-nutso after losing the Iowa caucuses and in an enthusiastic rage/extreme euphoria he yelled kinda strangley to a large crowd of people. Now, someone has taken that scream and turned it into a song. They play it on The Morning Buzz on WHEB 100.3, my local rock station, all the time. Here's a link to it in case you haven't heard it yet; it's wicked funny, even more so if you think Dean is just a different brand of dumb*** when compared to George Bush.

dean_boogie.mp3

[This message has been edited by fingarez (edited January 22, 2004).]
2004-01-22, 6:11 PM #2
O_O

------------------
When bread becomes toast, it can never go back to being bread again.
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-01-22, 6:15 PM #3
YAAAGH

------------------
My Daily Ramblings
"This world is made of love and peace!"
"Let's live today, let's live tomorrow, and let's live the day after that, even if it means living in eternal pain."
- Vash the Stampede
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-01-22, 6:33 PM #4
Pfft, Steve Ballmer is far better than this guy.
2004-01-22, 6:56 PM #5
Pretty funny stuff. The first time I saw him doing that on TV I thought the yell at the end was hilarious.

------------------
"Church, women are like Voltron, the more you can hook up, the better it gets!"
-Tucker
Red vs Blue

Ph34r t3h Cute Ones
"I'm only civil because I don't know any swear words."

-Calvin
2004-01-22, 6:56 PM #6
You know, Dean did utter some WORDS during that speech, although I think it wouldn't have hurt him so bad if he would have done the Dean boogie instead.

There were some DJ's in Spokane (the radiomen) who did a great mix of the speech, but I can't really find it. The internet is a big place...

------------------
I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.
-Steven Wright
I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.
-Steven Wright
2004-01-23, 3:44 AM #7
Another Buzz Lumpa on here? Awsome, WHEB is my favorite station too.

That clip is pretty funny, you would think that a grown man(politician no less) would be able to control himself better.

[This message has been edited by Grifter (edited January 23, 2004).]
2004-01-23, 4:02 AM #8
Go Radiomen!

On talk radio I heard a mix between Dean listing all the states that he would and Bush listing all the countries that supported the war in Iraq.

It was coo.

Well, it's decided, Dean's scream is my new startup sound.

------------------
"Your entire base belongs to us."

"It would be highly appreciated if someone would set the bomb up for us"
"Your entire base belongs to us."
"It would be highly appreciated if someone would set the bomb up for us"
"Launch all of our ships, christened 'Zigs', to insure that justice will be achieved swiftly and powerfully."
2004-01-23, 8:12 AM #9
that music file sucked. All it had was his last scream. I wanted to here him do his yelling of the states and stuff.

------------------
I am the god of dating! You will respect my authoritah!

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." - John Stuart Mill
Democracy: rule by the stupid

↑ Up to the top!