Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Attack of the crazies!!!
Attack of the crazies!!!
2004-01-23, 3:34 PM #1
Ok, i log into MSN messanger, and three people pop up onto my list. So i ask who they are and they all go to one conversasion ands say they are teh PJB. So i decided to mess with them a lil. So i said are yall one person or three? And they say they are the pjb, made as one like the borg. So i said Shouldn't that be I am since you are only one mind??? And that went on for about 5 minutes until two left and the last one said I am the Pjb. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif] They'll learn to not mess with a crazy guy like that!!!

------------------
Just b/c you're paranoid, don't mean that they're not after you!
<SalvadorChicka> i wasn't all "omg canadians have sex with each other!"
2004-01-23, 3:59 PM #2
heh...maybe PjB are initials in their name or something.....

------------------
Look, Listen, Learn, Live and Lay waste
Look, Listen, Learn, Live and Lay waste
2004-01-23, 4:06 PM #3
[http://misc.nmgoh.com/trek.jpg]

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
NMGOH || Jack Chick preaches it || The Link of the Dead
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-01-23, 5:28 PM #4
O_o

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)
----@%
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-01-23, 5:36 PM #5
PJB... wasn't that the guy in #massassi awhile back who claimed that Jedi Knight was the best game ever because it had awesome graphics, and it ran smoothly? Wasn't he also the guy who calimed that the Conc is the best gun EVER?

I find it hard to take him seriously and I have an extreme dislike of him. Mainly becuase every point he brought up in that discussion was stupid and easily proven otherwise.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-01-23, 5:44 PM #6
Stuff like this happens

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-01-23, 6:34 PM #7
Oh, PJB. I thought he said PBJ. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
NMGOH || Jack Chick preaches it || The Link of the Dead
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken

↑ Up to the top!