Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Across the Ocean
Across the Ocean
1999-10-08, 5:38 PM #1
I downloaded and played Deathstar's RPG; it's fun and has an interesting storyline. I for one would like to see more of it.
1999-10-08, 5:42 PM #2
What roleplaying game by Deathstar? Where do I get it?

------------------
-Space Orca
Space Orca's best qoutes:
"The Force is strong in you. The force of my lightsaber coming down!"
"A planet of pokemon? Don't bomb it from orbit. A few might survive. Get the Death Star in here!"
"Hmmmm... It looks like my Lightsaber needs a little repair work. Know of any lightsaber repair shops in town?"
If you have any more funny quotes, just send them to me.
-Space Orca
"A planet of pokemon? Don't bomb it from orbit. A few might survive. Get the Death Star in here!"
"Hmmmm... It looks like my Lightsaber needs a little repair work. Know of any lightsaber repair shops in town?"
"Luke Skywalker drew his lightsaber... and turned it in to the art teacher"
"Pokemon is spelled S-T-U-P-I-D!"

1999-10-08, 8:55 PM #3
would you mind telling me where I can get it?

------------------
I go a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes...
‹^› //‹{°;°}›\\ ‹^›
1999-10-09, 7:52 AM #4
I'll give you the address later today... now that some peeps have shown interest in it, I'm a gonna upload the vastly improved version online. A note of notice though: when you are on the boat heading southward... don't get discouraged if you die, save after every battle.... trust me it is worth it if you get far in this thing.

-Deathstar4
1999-10-09, 8:09 AM #5
Alrighty, the newest version is online here:
http://members.xoom.com/deathstar4/files/jsrpg.zip

(make sure whatever jsrpg.zip file you have, the text file says it's version .02, that's the latest build. Have fun and let me know watcha think!)

-Deathstar4
1999-10-09, 11:19 AM #6
DS4 is it like a mud or like final fantasy? or like a fps?
---Wow Your here too?---
1999-10-09, 11:20 AM #7
if you need any help i could try to help that is if i can [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]
---Wow Your here too?---
1999-10-09, 4:26 PM #8
Hey, DeathStar4, I need some help on your game. I'm in the castle, and I've defeated the dark knight. Then I free the strange king and queen, but they imprison me... and then I can't do anything. I can't move, I can't do anything. What do you do Deathstar?

------------------
-Space Orca
-Space Orca
"Pokemon is spelled S-T-U-P-I-D!"

1999-10-09, 4:38 PM #9
same thing here i dont think hes done rest yet great rpg though reminds me of FF2
---Wow Your here too?---
1999-10-09, 5:19 PM #10
Well, that is as far as I've gotten so far. The version on my comp is a little farther along, but not much. I'm working on it though, (when I get bored of doing jedi knight editing for a time, I work on my rpg, and vice versa). I'll let everybody know when a substantially new version comes out. The good news is, you should be able to use your old save games with any new version!

Oh yeah, did you happen to notice just who is in the prison along with you? An old friend....

-Deathstar4

[This message has been edited by Deathstar4 (edited October 09, 1999).]
1999-10-09, 6:12 PM #11
might be a bug but the whole time not one monster could harm the main guy cept that one guy but he only hit for 14 i think :P
---Wow Your here too?---
1999-10-10, 10:25 AM #12
That's because in this test (I shoulda put it back for you guys) I made the main character level 100. These monsters, being at the beginning of the game, are all very low level, and as you go up levels, your dodgind skills increase against low level creatures. That's why at level 100, you dodge practically every attack. I'll definitely make sure in the next release to start kero at level 1.

-Deathstar4
1999-10-10, 10:42 AM #13
y'know, this should really be on the discussion board....

------------------
-ThreeDee
Emissary from the Third Dimension

In the deathmatch of life, there is a timelimit, but no fraglimit. :)
2005-06-19, 4:54 PM #14
W..T..F
2005-06-20, 12:57 PM #15
Well hello there Mr Necromice. Is there a point in spamming a thread that's been dead for 6 years?
nope.
2005-06-20, 1:01 PM #16
The point is...ummm...errr.....*poof*

↑ Up to the top!