Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Sanctuary RPG: bring your own, make your own, hold your own :)
Sanctuary RPG: bring your own, make your own, hold your own :)
2000-08-31, 10:32 AM #41
It is a chilly morning, capricus awoke with a start, he rubbed his eyes, and turned on the sandwich toster to warm it up, and proceeded to the fridge to get some cheese and ham, he ficked on his lcd display tv and watch the lates news, same boring stuff was on, about some guy who had been firing at the docks, he pondered if it had anything to do with him finding that rifle there, he went to turn off the screen but stopped as the next news artcle came on:

"Yesterday evening, an oil tanker off the cost of sanctury dissapered without a trace, the authoritys are asking any witnesses to come forwars if they saw the oil tanker around 8pm last evening"

Capricus giggled to himself, "they'll never find that!" he said.

Capricus finished his brakfast and got dressed and put on his big trenchcoat, he holsterd his new weapon on one side, and slung the rifle over his sholder and put on his dark sunglasses (he had seen a film called "The Matrix" when he was a kid and thats what gave him the idea, he looked a bit like neo) he strolled out the door and got onto his motorbike, and burnt it down into town, he stopped at the first phone box he came to and phoned leonardo specca, his answering maching came on, he left a message "Hi, my name is Capricus Fortifus, i would like to purchase off you 2 high power energy weapons, non-surgical, they must have a high rate of fire, i have no home phone, just a fax machine so fax me at [fax #] thanks alot, bye"

Then he got back on his bike, and proceeded into town, to see what he could dig up about this consiricy.

[sorry about the spelling, i'm a bit tired tonite and just can't be bothered [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]]

------------------
"I'm an ordinary guy, burning down the house!"
2000-09-14, 6:03 AM #42
[where did everyone go, this story was gettin interesting!]
2000-09-14, 10:47 AM #43
[will this be a level?] *smiles at all the wonderful people in this town* :-)
2000-09-16, 1:31 PM #44
Adin Mieler, information broker, arrives at the spaceport with:

Health: 100/100
Shields: 20/100
Weapons: Vibroblade, BlasTech DL-44
Items: Datapad, slicing equipment
Money: 10,000 New Republic credits

------------------
Official Stupid Remark Apologist

[This message has been edited by Admiral Mieler (edited September 16, 2000).]
2000-09-16, 1:51 PM #45
[In order to buy or sell information, e-mail me]
2000-09-17, 11:31 AM #46
[Ok....]

Jetre turned on the news. It said:

"..and today, hackers hacked www.BuyYourOwnWebSiteForFree.com, anyone who catches the hacker will get 10,000 new republic credits, th..."

Jetre turned off the TV and e-mailed Adin:

"I know who hacked BuyYourOwnWebSiteForFree.com, I'll tell you for half the reward, email me at [a@a.a]!

Jetre K. Roetem"

------------------
"Maybe you like rainbows"
I can't remember what to say!!!!
Click here for my homepage.
2000-09-17, 2:05 PM #47
[Well, I thought it was an interesting concept.]
2000-09-18, 11:22 AM #48
*Jetre wrote another email to someone else. It said:

"Well, going stop going to hacking you! pow, or else I'll else I'll eek tell you what! someone would know about no not you! Jetre."

*Then he laughed and pressed send.*

"Ha, no one knows that code!"

------------------
2000-09-18, 12:59 PM #49
Capricus, no offense, but the story got royally messed up, so I'm leaving it. Aliens, disintegrator guns, and careless people with no regard for property or life wielding the disintegrator guns and yet being main characters is a sure-fire recipe for a terrible story.
2000-09-19, 5:13 AM #50
2000-09-20, 11:38 AM #51
Oh no! I wonder why I wrote 'yellow hair'?

↑ Up to the top!