Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → SPARGE WARS episode 1
SPARGE WARS episode 1
2000-09-22, 8:24 AM #1
[http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif] SPARGE WARS (:
episode 1

part 1 of 5

In the deep empty receses of space, a large star destroyer stalks a half destroyed rebel crusier.At long last the nearly destroyed ship is cauhgt in the destroyers tractor beam, and as the ship is raised into the main docking bay a group of 10 Lawyers(Droids)surond the perimeter.The main door of the ship is opened and the lawyers atack leaveing a path of complete destruction in the wake, the foul stench of death fills the air as continous rebels are vaporisec in a pink blast. Then a hooded figure walks into the rebel crusier stareing at the dead carcases that litter the ground.The robe being worn by this figure is a bright shade of pink as is the other figure that flanks the master.
The two hoded figures aproch a dorr heavily gaurded by a team of Lawyers blasters aimed at the door.
'sir we belive ehtat the light jedi are in this room"
"very good leave them to us says the figure from benith his robe as he opens the door and removes what looks like an odly shaped organ of the male gender.The other figure removes his hood to reveal his face wich is dominated by his overlarged nose wich comsumes his entire middle face.In the rear of the room stand to jedi, a master and an aprentice, Obi zack conobi and will gon wisky each armed with bright blue sabers.
Then the two dark jedi arm there oddly shaped sabers and press the small matalica bouton, instantly creating a blinding flash of pink light revealing there deadly pink sabers, the aprentice with a single blade and the master a doubel bladed staff.
Then as the jedi redy for battel the hodded figure rmoves his hood to revel the most feard force in the galaxy......
The teller,
2000-09-22, 10:06 AM #2
[http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif] SPARGE WARS [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]
episode 2of 5

SPARGE the most feared fighter in the galexy has arisn from the depths to reck havoc on the jedi of the light(straight)side.

Sparge lifts his saber and runs tward the master of the lightand they both imediatly engage in grueling combat as the aprentices watch and eye each other cooly before doin the same
the battle takes the deadly forces threw the remainder of the crusier seeming as though an end will not come,untill the plan of the light jedi springs into action for before the battle a distress signal was issued to the near rebel base.
10 reble star fighters start acatking the star destroyer stalling long enough for the two jedi of the light to run from the bay and head for the escape pods,with the gay jedi on there tail
evadeing atacks untill finaly the reach the pod chamber and when the doors are opened they reveal the hideen 3rd gay jedi Nails the mighty, with his dark pink double bladed sabers in both hand he immediately atacks the master will gon
"zack won ready any escape pod" crys will gon as he fights off both nails and sparge
zack won runs from his enemy long enough to arma n escape pod "its ready master!"calls zack won as he sees will gon amputate the arms of nails!
aghhhhhhhhhh he screms as he falls prey to the saber of will gon as it is brought down upon his neck.
will gon and zack won jump into the pod at the last second before the remaining dark jedi have a chance to get to them.
"Were are we going master?" says zack won to will gon
"well at this rate we will hit the planet of dunabu over there"
"BUT SIR is that not the planet of...of"
"Simon the slut".......
The teller,
2000-09-22, 11:24 AM #3
Jinky-winky said the hyena as he ran from the man eating lions. He fell off a cliff, up, up, up, into the abyss below...

------------------
Useful Spanish Phrases:
I apologize for the state of your mustache.
Me disculpo por el estado de su bigote.
The telephone has instructed me to eat a fire hydrant.
El teléfono me ha mandado comer una boca de riego de fuego.
The chicken sniffed the bomb before I could do anything about the pasta salad.
El pollo olió la bomba antes de que podría hacer cualquier cosa sobre la ensalada de las pastas.
I release gas in the same manner as a bowl of orange soup.
Versión el gas de manera semejante como tazón de fuente de sopa anaranjada.
Capitalization
Commas
Periods
Question Marks
Apostrophes
Confusable Words
Plague Words

↑ Up to the top!