Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Question Thread: Good answers
Question Thread: Good answers
2000-11-28, 11:35 AM #1
If you have any questions just post them here and I will answer them as soon as possible.
I don't care about your name, Red. I don't want to know your name. If you survive your first three or so battles, then maybe I'll learn your name. Not before. I used to learn the names, but it was a goddamned waste of time. Soon as I'd get to know a puke, he'd up and die on me. These days I don't bother.

-Horkin, Master-at-Wizardy
2000-11-28, 11:36 AM #2
Y IS THIS THREAD SO STUPID? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

[This message has been edited by FH_PhoenixFlame (edited November 28, 2000).]
He's Watching you
…../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_………
…( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : : : o`-, ….
2000-11-28, 11:36 AM #3
What is a question? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]
2000-11-28, 3:14 PM #4
This thread is so stupid because I was bored and i made lots of stupid threads, any it is stupid cuz i made it.
I don't care about your name, Red. I don't want to know your name. If you survive your first three or so battles, then maybe I'll learn your name. Not before. I used to learn the names, but it was a goddamned waste of time. Soon as I'd get to know a puke, he'd up and die on me. These days I don't bother.

2000-11-28, 3:15 PM #5
A question is when warm air and cold air come together forming a front which can result in thunderstorms.

2000-11-29, 7:46 AM #6
*What is the meaning of life?
*When, if ever, will we discover life on other planets?
*How does the internet work?
*Will Al Gore ever admit defeat?
*How did the universe come into existance?
*Why is the universe always expanding?
*Why am I continuosly asking questions?
*Where is the lost city of Atlantis?
*What is your name, social security number, bank and bank account number?
*How can I travel back in time?
*Exactly how does Quantum Physics work?
*Will I ever stop thinking of questions to ask?
*Do animals have souls?
*What is the square root of -1?
*How long is a Martian day?
*How long (in sols) is a martian year?
*How far away from the sun is Neptune?
*What is the answer to my last question?
*Will we ever be able to do cold fusion?
*Why is water clear?
*Why is grass green?
*etc.?
*Why are the keys arranged how they are on a keyboard?
*What does this thread have to do with stories?
*When will we develop a cure for cancer?
* " " " the common cold?
*Why is the person on the computer next to me trying to draw an anime character using nothing nbut Microsoft Paint?
*Why do computers think in Binary?
*Why does the number 1 look like the letter I?
*Who invented the wheel?
*Who discovered fire?
*Who discovered electricity?
*What was the model name of the first car ever made?
*What does the number 4 have to do with the $ sign?
*Why is this the last question that I will ask in this post?
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2000-11-29, 10:10 AM #7
To answer one, Al Gore will NEVER accept defeat. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]
2000-11-29, 10:11 AM #8
I can answer all of those questions with one sentence: when warm air and cold air come together forming a front which can result in thunderstorms

2000-11-29, 6:54 PM #9
and then we all eat our shoes

------------------
"Lemme guess..."
"Yeah?"
"We're heading over a waterfall very fast..."
"Yeah"
"Sharp rocks at the bottom?"
"Most likely."
"Bring it on."
5 min later
"YEE-HAW"
2000-12-01, 2:55 AM #10
?
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose sitting on a couch watching spirit crushing game shows, stuffing junk food into your mouth...
But why would I do a thing like that, i chose not to choose this life.
I chose the Star Wars life...
2000-12-01, 9:12 AM #11
/me is upset that his questions were not answered correctly, and after eating his shoes, proceeds to slap RabidPlatypus.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.

↑ Up to the top!