Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Absolutely (A Twisted Story)
Absolutely (A Twisted Story)
2001-07-09, 2:09 PM #1
(One sentence per post. Do not post twice in a row.)

This is the story of a girl who cried a river and drowned the whole world.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2001-07-09, 2:41 PM #2
If she cried a river it couldn't have been that wide... so wouldn't people be able to see the river coming and dodge it?

------------------
I don't care about your name, Red. I don't want to know your name. If you survive your first three or so battles, then maybe I'll learn your name. Not before. I used to learn the names, but it was a goddamned waste of time. Soon as I'd get to know a puke, he'd up and die on me. These days I don't bother.

-Horkin, Master-at-Wizardy
I don't care about your name, Red. I don't want to know your name. If you survive your first three or so battles, then maybe I'll learn your name. Not before. I used to learn the names, but it was a goddamned waste of time. Soon as I'd get to know a puke, he'd up and die on me. These days I don't bother.

-Horkin, Master-at-Wizardy
2001-07-09, 2:59 PM #3
Forget the technicalities and just go with the flow. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]
2001-07-10, 3:13 PM #4
and though she looks so sad in photographs, i absolutely love her, when she smiles.

well that wasnt so hard. story over. good song though

------------------
may the farce be with you.
2001-07-10, 3:18 PM #5
Dang. I figured it was a safe bet that no one here would know that song.
2001-07-10, 9:54 PM #6
This is a bad story. it really had no plot and it ended all to quickly

[This message has been edited by EasyCheese1000 (edited July 11, 2001).]
"Our hero chucks a few rocks..."
2001-07-11, 4:40 AM #7
Don't blame me, blame the guy who knew the song.
2001-07-12, 6:59 AM #8
(I know that song too..lol)
And as she cried, she looked at the stars wondering if there was just one star she could make a wish on...just one..
When life hands you lemons, squeeze the juice into a squirtgun and shoot other people in the eyes.
2001-07-12, 3:53 PM #9
c'mon that song was like really big lst summer, everyone who listened to the radio las year should have heard it.

------------------
2001-07-12, 4:16 PM #10
How many of these guys do you think listen to the radio?

↑ Up to the top!