Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → It's all about you.
It's all about you.
2001-07-09, 5:50 PM #1
Every morning you sit there smirking, hiding something. I'm on to you. You can only hide so much from someone so close to you. I worry sometimes for my own safety. Do you think I'll let you get away with this?
"Rabbits will jump farther if you throw them..."
2001-07-09, 5:52 PM #2
How dare you spout such slanderous obscenities! Does all my work mean nothing to you? You never did apreciate the sacrifices I made for your benefit? Don't try to make me out as a villan, I am your best friend!
2001-07-09, 5:53 PM #3
You keep your friends close and your enemies closer, I don't trust you. Maybe you helped me in the past, I wouldn't place such treachery above you! Keep lying, it won't change my mind.
2001-07-10, 4:44 AM #4
Why do you constantly accuse me of lying to you? I've done everything you ever asked me to do, and nevertheless you refuse to trust me. What is friendship without trust?
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2001-07-10, 8:46 AM #5
Friendship is gone, there is no more time left for these arguments. Trust is what I had once but thpse times are over.

------------------
I created the most popular toilet 3do ever!
http://files.massassi.net/3do/toilet2.zip
2001-07-12, 7:04 AM #6
But how can one ever learn to live without trust and without friendship? What we had was beyond anything anyone has ever known. Why can't you trust me? There is plenty of time left for these arguments...if only you make time. Time can heal...but you have to let it. Why are you leaving me out to freeze to death by the cruelty of the world I've been away from for so long?
When life hands you lemons, squeeze the juice into a squirtgun and shoot other people in the eyes.
2001-07-14, 5:20 AM #7
Don't try to make me feel guilty. The decision has been made. I was your friend once, and I trusted you. Now look what you have done to me.
2001-07-14, 5:34 AM #8
Me? Look what I have done to you? Why don't you take a moment to reflect on what you've done to me. Here I am right now, with so many thoughts crossing my mind at once. I can't even begin to describe what you've done to me. I trusted you. I was your friend...and YOU are just willing to give that up so quick. I've dreamed of spending my life with you...and always thought that dream would come true. I guess that just goes to show that I've always been wrong, and I always will be wrong.
When life hands you lemons, squeeze the juice into a squirtgun and shoot other people in the eyes.
2001-07-14, 6:11 AM #9
(This is great. We need more people to join in. Kudos to Pengun for a brilliant idea.)
2001-07-14, 6:22 AM #10
(I agree...since I'm better at writing things like this...because I guess it's what I feel...where as...writing for NES is really hard for me...because I don't really have a great sense of humor...and that doesn't really fit in well..)
2001-07-14, 6:25 AM #11
It seems like one big soap opera scene. Just wondering..Pengun...what made you start this?
(That is...if you don't mind sharing the reason.)
2001-07-14, 1:12 PM #12
Gee... sorry guys. I really didn't mean to. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
May the Windex be with you
-Janitor Jack (Salk Wars)
"Your entire base belongs to us."
"It would be highly appreciated if someone would set the bomb up for us"
"Launch all of our ships, christened 'Zigs', to insure that justice will be achieved swiftly and powerfully."
2001-07-14, 2:02 PM #13
(*laughs slightly at Janitor Bob before running and hiding under her bed*)

↑ Up to the top!