Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → The ITH Pit
The ITH Pit
2001-08-16, 9:01 PM #1
Now contains Han,Luke,Mara,Leia,1 unnamed jedi &50 monkeys and there heads

------------------
Please stay seated and dont try any Heroics just pass forward all your valualbes Lightsabers inclusive.Insane Thread Hijackers
eva heard of Hiroshima that will look like a sparkler after what I do to you
2001-08-16, 9:17 PM #2
planet worth of flying monkeys,swinging birds,swimming cows,stomping spiders & dancing hippos looks a bit more like it

------------------
Please stay seated and dont try any Heroics just pass forward all your valualbes Lightsabers inclusive.Insane Thread Hijackers
2001-08-18, 1:13 AM #3
Throughs the body of Dingus Fett in the huge pit. SKP, we left that ****** behind. He was trying to **** with us, so **** him, he's dead, stupid son of a *****.

------------------
All hail the mighty god of the Insane Thread Hijackers, Yun-Corell.
Please bring all of your belongings and place them in my bag, lightsabers must be turned off, try anything and I will ****in kill you and collect your **** anyway.
Please bring all of your belongings and place them in my bag, lightsabers must be turned off, try anything and I will ****in kill you and collect your **** anyway.
2001-08-18, 1:24 AM #4
Adds the body of Sven Solo, killed by SKP, and the whole story: the Guardians of Darkness. The pit is getting kinda deep now, with a whole planet of animals and a whole story and other people, including DingusFett and Sven Solo

------------------
2001-08-18, 7:11 AM #5
AND TEHN TEH MISSEL EXPLODED AND KILLED TEH THRED HIJAKERS!!! LOL!!11!

------------------
May the Windex be with you
-Janitor Jack (Salk Wars)
"Your entire base belongs to us."
"It would be highly appreciated if someone would set the bomb up for us"
"Launch all of our ships, christened 'Zigs', to insure that justice will be achieved swiftly and powerfully."
2001-08-18, 12:20 PM #6
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!111
JANICKER BOB YUO R VIRY FUNNAY!!!!!!111!!)(!!
llOLlOLOLO!
2001-08-19, 3:31 PM #7
Wot t this stoy is so AWESOME!!!!

------------------
I created the most popular toilet 3do ever!
http://files.massassi.net/3do/toilet2.zip
"Rabbits will jump farther if you throw them..."
2001-08-19, 3:36 PM #8
1 0wn 4ll j00 5t00p p33p5!!!!!!!!!!111 1 51 t00 1337 f0r j00!!!!!!!!!!!11
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2001-08-19, 7:16 PM #9
I get to kill u all now said SKP pointing at a very small sign under the shadow of the mountain TRESPASSERS WILL BE PROSICUTED WITH EXTREAM PREDUCIE hehehehhehehehehe MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA then he charged forword force lightning blazing from his fingers Janitor Bob crumples under the unending flow of force lightning as he draws near to Wuss he flings his lightsaber at Pengun choping him in half then he used the force to turn Wuss into a bloody cube of flesh he then proceded to throw Pengun's Wuss's Janitor Bob's and Michael MacFarlane
bodys into the PIT

------------------
2001-08-19, 7:19 PM #10
the PIT now contains
Han,Luke,Mara,Leia,1 unnamed jedi &50 monkeys and there heads a planet worth of flying monkeys,swinging birds,swimming cows,stomping spiders ,dancing hippos,Dingus Fett,Sven Solo,Pengun,Wuss,Janitor Bob and Michael MacFarlane

prety impressive

------------------
2001-08-20, 4:43 AM #11
Yes but your lightsaber couldn't penetrate my anything proof suit I only pretended to be cut in half so you'd turn your back and then I pushed you in the pit and then I took a lighter and lit the pit on fire because I'm so 1337.

------------------
2001-08-20, 3:47 PM #12
as SKP fell into the pit he drew the force arround him self to protect himself from the flames and ancored him self to the floor of the pit with the force as the methane gas rising of the 3 day old bodys blew Pengun into the Maw cluster and he was sucked into a black hole and never seen again

damn i lost the body

oh well **** happen on big jobs and major contracts

------------------
2001-08-20, 3:49 PM #13
Did you forget that my anything-proof suit also absorbs anything that touches it?

------------------
2001-08-20, 4:24 PM #14
Not possible Penguin, the blackhole didnt touch you, it just sucked you in, tosser. Anyway, I dance around the burning pit happily over the amount of bodies that have been consumed by the pit.

------------------
2001-08-21, 3:23 PM #15
The Return of DingusFett
-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-

Dingus Fett jumped out of the pit, lightsaber in his hand. Using the Force, he pushed SKP back through the portal. Then he turned towards Churabael, striking at him with the lightsaber. Churabael jumped back, right into the path of a boulder Dingus threw at him with the Force. Churabael fell to the ground, and Dingus stood over him before delivering the final blow, Force Destruction to the head.

------------------
Forget years of training and commitment!
I found a lightsaber in a garage and that makes me a Jedi!
- DCM JK Special Edition
Dont ask me how it works, it just does.
2001-08-21, 3:42 PM #16
First of all, it's PENGUN not penguin, I hate that, learn to read. Anyway of course my suit would absorb that black hole, it's not like you can go down a funnel without touching the sides.
Anyway I just came back and filled in the pit overtop of you. So there.

------------------
2001-08-21, 4:51 PM #17
Yes you could Pengun we are talking about a black hole here not some hallway sized tunnel

just as Dingus is about to blast Churabael Skp steps back through the doorway and swats Dingus back into the Pit with the force

------------------
2001-08-21, 5:16 PM #18
Just as I'm about to land in the pit, I use the Force to propel myself out and throw SKP into the ITH pit. Then I blast Churabael with Force Destruction in the head(again), killing him once and for all. Then me and Pengun collect the bodies of the ITH members and through them into the ITH pit to burn for eternity. Then me and Pengun celebrate by fillign the pit so SKP and Churabael can never escape.

The End

------------------
Forget years of training and commitment!
I found a lightsaber in a garage and that makes me a Jedi!
- DCM JK Special Edition
Dont ask me how it works, it just does.
2001-08-23, 7:04 PM #19
Pengun is dead u moron

AS he fly’s across the pit he opens a portal in Time Space and pulls his duplicate to him then he opened another time space portal and they were on the other side of the pit were they set there plans to kill DINGUS they planed to kill him very painfully but then they herd his voice across the pit you fools you should have kept your thoughts quieter fools now you WILL die and with that they felt the force spread toward Mos Eisly

They waited and then hordes of pirates, smugglers, bounty hunters and drunks came charging toward them.........

------------------
2001-08-24, 2:52 PM #20
BUT TAHTS NOTT WAHT ACTUALY HAPENED! WAHT ACTUALY HAPENED SI...

------------------
May the Windex be with you
-Janitor Jack (Salk Wars)
"Your entire base belongs to us."
"It would be highly appreciated if someone would set the bomb up for us"
"Launch all of our ships, christened 'Zigs', to insure that justice will be achieved swiftly and powerfully."
2001-09-01, 4:41 AM #21
I si teh alaiv!

5t00p }{1j4><0r5! N0 5k1llz!
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.

↑ Up to the top!