Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → When monkeys dance round totem poles
When monkeys dance round totem poles
2001-08-14, 8:10 PM #1
When monkeys dance round totem poles...

(lets make this REALLY REALLY WEIRD!)
Founder of the Massassi Brute Squad (MBS)
Morituri Nolumus Mori
2001-08-16, 8:12 AM #2
their feet get tired.
2001-08-16, 8:13 AM #3
and they kill the grass...
2001-08-16, 1:38 PM #4
When the monkeys dance around totem polees, they eat grass while chanting for the dark gods tosacrifice them, then lightning comes from the sky and kills one of the monkeys, so they become canibals and eat their fallen monkey. Then they realise that the fallen monkey wasnt a monkey, but a pile of dog **** that was fried when the lightning hit and they begin to go mad and chase each other around the totem pole, all while their feet get sore and they find themselves once again dancing around the totem pole.

------------------
Forget years of training and commitment!
I found a lightsaber in a garage and that makes me a Jedi!
- DCM JK Special Edition
Dont ask me how it works, it just does.
2001-08-16, 7:07 PM #5
Churabael ran in with his lightsaber and lopped off all the monkey's heads with his glowing red lightsaber. Churabael then blasted the evil totem pole with Force Destruction, allowing the evil god of the Insane Thread Highjackers to be free from the binds the gods within this totem pole had put on him.....
All hail the mighty god of the Insane Thread Hijackers, Yun-Corell.
Please bring all of your belongings and place them in my bag, lightsabers must be turned off, try anything and I will ****in kill you and collect your **** anyway.
2001-08-16, 8:49 PM #6
Walks into the stomped grass area why is Churabael alaways so messy

he should put the bodys in the ITH HUGE PIT FOR BODYS

the pit now contains Han,Luke,Leia,Chewi,Mara,the Jedi whos name we dont Know,and about 50 monkey bodys
eva heard of Hiroshima that will look like a sparkler after what I do to you
2001-08-16, 8:52 PM #7
and there heads

------------------
Please stay seated and dont try any Heroics just pass forward all your valualbes Lightsabers inclusive.Insane Thread Hijackers
2001-08-21, 8:31 PM #8
But the monkeys heads had a conference and used the bodies of the deam humans to walk around!
Morituri Nolumus Mori
2001-08-25, 2:36 AM #9
Then they came and took over the world with human bodies! Then they made the totem pole their god...and kept the grass to smoke.
Morituri Nolumus Mori
2001-08-25, 10:10 AM #10
Then the monkeys took all the pizza to a secret place were no one could find it and pigged out.
Your levels are made of cement and plaster....Mine are made of tape and bubble gum.
2001-08-27, 10:41 PM #11
Then they all farted themselves to death
Morituri Nolumus Mori
2001-08-28, 11:25 AM #12
Then the whole world cheered as they escaped the monkeys torture then unfotunatley for the humans the monkeys came back to life and squashed them all with extreme prejudice...
Your levels are made of cement and plaster....Mine are made of tape and bubble gum.
2001-08-29, 11:45 AM #13
Their secret weapon was the DF: Deadly Fart. They would run up to somone, moon them and fart. A green cloud would be released then the person would die.
Sometimes they would all roll up in a ball and roll down the street farting for all they were worth.

[This message has been edited by SithNazgul (edited August 29, 2001).]
Morituri Nolumus Mori
2001-08-29, 7:14 PM #14
but then SKP stepped onto the methane planet "this is a discrace and he opened a new portal and as he steped threw he lit a match and the how planet blew up

------------------
Please stay seated and dont try any Heroics just pass forward all your valualbes Lightsabers inclusive.Insane Thread Hijackers
2001-08-29, 9:01 PM #15
But one monkey had such a violent explosion out his a*se that he was sent into orbit...then went flying into the planet that SKP went to. SKP looked up just as the monkey landed on his head. Such was the force of the impact that it set off another fart, stunning SKP. With a green face he fell to the ground, overcome by the horrible fumes. Then the monkey ran off to start a new colony.
Morituri Nolumus Mori
2001-08-30, 6:16 PM #16
Fortunatly, there was another monkey of the opposite sex and they well..did their duty and started a new colony! Then they all made a NEW and BETTER totem pole!
Morituri Nolumus Mori
2001-08-30, 6:48 PM #17
as the gas cleared SKP stood up and opened a TS portal and steeped threw to were the monkeys were then the made the planet implode and that was the end of the dancing monkeys FOR GOOD

------------------
2001-08-31, 4:10 PM #18
*Tries to kill SKP*
[http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]
BUT!! He was wrong...because they had escaped from the world and moved on to a next one!
Morituri Nolumus Mori
2001-09-01, 11:25 AM #19
menkey?!
:master::master::master:
2001-09-01, 9:58 PM #20
One menkey stepped back upon realizing the surprising and somewhat suspiscious parallels between this story and Planet of The Apes. This wise little menkey sat down and wrote a screen play, this wise little menkey sold it for bananas, this wise little menkey got babes, and this wise little menkey lives in the Santa Barbara Zoo since he was caught by the menkey police trying to hijack a mail truck from Rio
2001-09-04, 5:35 PM #21
THe menkey lived calmly in the zoo, with people visiting him everyday, and people feeding him every day, without a care in the world, until the zoo closed, and the menkey was forced to live onthe streets again [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif] The menkey stole a space shuttle and flew back to the planet of the totem pole,and the menkey started dancing the around the totem pole with the monkeys, and now the menkeys and monkeys dance around the totem pole.
Dont ask me how it works, it just does.
2001-10-03, 2:01 AM #22
Wahts a menkey lol?
Then the monkeys/menkeys started a band called Menstein! And their hit song was "MEATBALLS!!! I NEED A HAIRCUT!!!".
Morituri Nolumus Mori
2001-10-07, 2:32 AM #23
Then following on from that: "WE ALL LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!!!!!"
Morituri Nolumus Mori
2001-10-09, 3:58 AM #24
And then this guy, or was it a girl? No no, it must have been a He-She! Yah! A He-She! So this He-She who was REALLY FAT came to this small scrawnly little menkey in a dream and said, "I AM THE SPIRIT OF THE TOTEM POLE! YOU MUST TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS AND YOUR LITTLE DOG FIFI TO MAKE AN EVEN /LARGER/ TOTEM POLE AND BOW DOWN TO IT IN RESPECT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And the little menkey wet his pants and went off to tell all his little menkey friends!
Don't knock on deaths door. Ring the doorbell and run away; he hates that.
~~~~~~
A severd foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer.
~~~~~~
Procrastinators unite!
....Tomorrow!

↑ Up to the top!