Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Yo wannabe cooh man!
Yo wannabe cooh man!
2001-10-10, 5:18 PM #1
Down the alley strides a punk teenager with scruffy hair and baggy jeans. A 9mm is slung about his belt, along with several clips. The cops are after him, but he doesn't see anyone...yet...
*bumble bee buzzing* bzz...bzzzzz-buzzz-zz...bzz-POW!!! POW-POW-POW-POPOW!!! *bumble bee falls to the ground after being snipered by a BB gun*
2001-10-11, 1:42 PM #2
yes
I don't care about your name, Red. I don't want to know your name. If you survive your first three or so battles, then maybe I'll learn your name. Not before. I used to learn the names, but it was a goddamned waste of time. Soon as I'd get to know a puke, he'd up and die on me. These days I don't bother.

-Horkin, Master-at-Wizardy
2001-10-12, 10:09 AM #3
yes what?
*bumble bee buzzing* bzz...bzzzzz-buzzz-zz...bzz-POW!!! POW-POW-POW-POPOW!!! *bumble bee falls to the ground after being snipered by a BB gun*
2001-10-12, 10:26 AM #4
He wants to be cooh'.

------------------
Cease, and Decease.
2001-10-12, 6:55 PM #5
...but then all the sudden, a cop leaps in front of him and points his gun strait at his forehead. But quicker than lightspeed, the punk pulls out his 9mm and fires 3 shot into the cops weapon, dissabling it. Then...
2001-10-13, 7:08 AM #6
Bobb ye Chikken, an old friend of the cop, infects the teenager with a rare strand of Ebola, and...

------------------
"All in all we're all just bricks in the wall."
-Pink Floyd
2001-10-14, 1:03 PM #7
tosses him the antidote
problems with my driveing call 1-800-screwyou

↑ Up to the top!