Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Bob Marley and the Gumball
Bob Marley and the Gumball
2001-10-29, 12:24 PM #1
Post one sentence:

On the first day of reincarnation, Bob Marley walked down to Blockbuster Video, bought a gumball, and the sinister looking blue rasberry gumball suddenly...
2001-10-30, 2:51 PM #2
Then Trini woke up. He said, "HEY IM NOT REALLY Bob Marley! IM TRINI! IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM! I BETTER CONTINUE MY JOURNEY TO FIND
THE LIVING BREATHING TREE. HE WILL HELP ME SEEK THE STONE OF GLOWING CHEESE!"
As he hopped out of his garbage can house, he jumped into his taco mobile and sputtered
down over the lush mountain of cheeseburgers!
"AHH HOW I LOVE FOODLAND! IT IS THE BEST PART OF WACKKY WORLD I KNOW! NOW I
MUST COMB MY AFRO WITH THIS FRO PICK OF GOLD AND FIND KUNG FU JOE!"
As he sputtered along on his taco tastic automobile he left a trail of guacamole. He heard a
voice.
"HEY ID LOVE A CHIMICHANGA RIGHT NOW!"
It was kung fu joe. Trinis long lost cousin, who is actually the father of his long lost brother
Tabago!
"Hop in Kung Fu Joe!" Trini yelled "I'm on my way to the Living breathing tree who will tell us
where to find the cow of saphire who will give me the ultimate fro pick so i may attain the
final leve of afrotude and oust Blargaloo from the throne of largalook.
"INDUBITABLY" Yelled kung fu joe as he hopped onto the moving cheeseburger mobile.
They sped along the highway until finally they reached the village of the crazies
The announcer said "The Village of the Crazies... They'll never make it out alive
"AY THATS A BUNCH A BLOOK FLAGGIN BLARNEY YA TINGLE FINKING DAISY KISSER" said
Hank.
"Yah youre right" trini said "dont listen to him"
"As they entered the village of the crazies an old woman yeled "MWA MWA!"
"HEY MON! THAT WAS CRAZY MON!" said kung fu joe.
"Then they entered the Giant Castle of Cows and...
2001-11-01, 11:26 AM #3
I know Kung Fu!
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!

↑ Up to the top!