Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Return of The Old People
Return of The Old People
2001-11-02, 4:33 PM #1
See: THE OLD PEOPLE STRIKE BACK - in the interactive story forums. it's kinda old. i'd thought i'd ruessurect it.
AL: * Swings his cane violently at one of his fellow prisoners, Bruce*

Bruce: *blocks Al's blow* I said I wanted to do the crossword puzzle!

Al: *strikes at bruce's leg* Well, you're just too slow to get the newspaper in the morning!

Bruce: *knock's away Al's cane, and gently hits him in the butt with his walker*

Al: *moans in pain as he struggles to his feet and picks up his cane*

Bruce: Slowly strolls down the hall with the newspaper, and Al follows*

Al: I'll get you, bastard! *they continue for hours, until Bruce is trapped in an elevator, and doesn't understand what buttons to press* I've got you now, hand it over!

Bruce: I don't think *cough's and hacks loudly* ... so! *randomly presses buttons and strolls as quickly as he can out of the elevator, while Al descends to sub-level 9.

Al: *looks around at the high ceilings and begins sweating from the heat. he hears the voices of the evil nursing home workers. He peeks into a door and sees the workers demonstrating some sort of ...machine...all of a sudden, someone grabs him by his shoulder!*

↑ Up to the top!