Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Penguin Mayhem! DUN DUN DUUUU!
Penguin Mayhem! DUN DUN DUUUU!
2002-01-29, 10:10 AM #1
All characters have something to do with penguins, whether they are human with penguin genes or penguins with human genes, or they could be robot penguins, cyborg penguins, cyborg people with implants that remind people of penguins, you may add ONE character, i don't care if it is you, you don't even have to change your name as long as it isn't long. Well the enemies can be other things, and of course there will be a lot of "They set us up the bomb!" and "all your base are belong to us!"

This is the voyage of the starship Penguiny, its captain Penguet Ernaluin, and his commander, the slightly pudgy robot penguin Mortoe, and science officer Spork, a human who has been altered to resemble a pegion, i mean penguin, and engineer scooty(spelled that way on purpose) the scottish human(i know i said all penguins for good people, but you can't mess with a fake scotty), and finally, security officer Artic, a secret project penguin that was inhanced with the genes of rambo!

Penguet: Set course for, meda 4, at, speed 9, we must, hurry, before we are... to late!

Spork: Captain, may i remind you that this is not a space vehiccle, it is simply a hover craft, and we are on our way to the Penguiny, and also, you are not captain kirk.

Penguet: Sorry.

Arctic: There it is, armed to the teeth! The mighty Penguiny!

Scooty: Aye, aint she u beoot!

the crew lands next to the Penguiny and climbs aboard. they reach the bridge quickly.

Penguet: All right Mortoe, what say yee?

Mortoe: Huh? I thought i didn't speak until scene 2?

Spork: Captain, he is correct.

Arctic: just set course for the planet that the captan said before!

Penguet: I give the orders around here! Set course for the other side of the planet, and then set a new course towards the planet!

------------------
The Eternal Penguin has awoken, but he was shot with some tranquilizers, so what are ya gunna do?
The Eternal Penguin has awoken, but he was shot with some tranquilizers, so what are ya gunna do?
2002-01-29, 12:04 PM #2
Then, they recieve a transmision from the Walrus-a-nator, the penguins worst enemy...
Captin Wal-rus-mart: "How are you gentlemen? In 2 hours we will unleash the Penguin-killer-o-matic... a deadly Cyborb traitor penguin, that will make you scream All our base are belong to you! or There is no Chance to survive! Make our time! HA-HA-HA"

Captin: "Nooooooo"
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2002-01-29, 1:04 PM #3
Arctic: Listen to me you punks, we can't let that fat tusked tubby win! we have to find this traitor and blow his freakin head off!

Spork: I'm gunna have to agree with him, i hate it when they make me say "They set us up the bomb!"

Penguet: Well duh! open hailing frequencies!

Mortoe: Open!

Penguet: Hello Wal-rus-mart. i have a surprise for you!

Wal-rus-mart: Is it my birthday?

Penguet: I dnt think so, spork?

Spork: He is incorrect captain, it is not till next thursday.

Penguet: Well then no, i have already set you up the bomb!

Arctic: Captain, i didnt exactly follow that order about setting up the bomb, but now we have to focus our energies on finding that traitor.

Penguet: Damnit! close frequency! ok, where could this traitor be, any suggestions?

------------------
don't judge me because i'm beautiful!
The Eternal_Penguin was shot with some tranquilizers by a Blujay, I mean Bluejay, so I have come to replace him.

↑ Up to the top!